Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,978 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda (12553 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by sharpsecret: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
shallysgirl:
Ijawroba grin
fake ijaw man
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by mastermaestro(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
devindevin2000:
Afonjas will be smiling...saying our master is doing great. Useless things!
cry cry

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by newoffer: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
shallysgirl:
Which Igbo will shout that my sultan Nawa.
, Even piss n shit no relate.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by pskillzz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tension532:

yhu tried!!!
You ma u try
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by perdollar(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
hw I wish bomb WL just land dia n kill dem all.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by BiggyBamBam: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Exporting terrorism to Uganda?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Tension532: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
pskillzz:
You ma u try
thank you mah boi
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by pskillzz(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tension532:

thank you mah boi
dan isca grin
ka dawo Nigeria?.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by TundeHashim(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
devindevin2000:
Afonjas will be smiling...saying our master is doing great. Useless things!
The Afonjas u so much hate are the masters of your political destiny, the beginning and the end of your political future...you're nothing without them before now, now and forever...No member of your ethnic group can ever become the President without the support of OBJ, the one who tried re-election without OBJ (an Afonja) is sobbing in one village in Bayelsa. so you can keep on ranting anytime u see a Fulani post...
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by Tension532: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2017
pskillzz:
dan isca grin ka dawo Nigeria?.
i still dey kotonou tongue
pskillzz:
dan isca grin ka dawo Nigeria?.
i still dey kotonou
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda by pskillzz(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Tension532:

i still dey kotonou tongue
i still dey kotonou
oya na bring better ride come o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

English Words And The Yoruba Translations / Ishan/esan Names / Please! How Do You Say "That Girl Is Sexy" In Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.