Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

(help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering (604 Views)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by jerrywill(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Please I need help

I find it very difficult to sleep at night cos my mind won't let me. it will just pick up anything from everywhere and keep me up at night.
I will think of this and that, hearing voices in my head, sometimes arguement...I am just tired of fighting it. it even gives me headache.

please how can I get over this voices and thought?
Re: (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by uncleiykeman(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2017
You need to smoke ween
Re: (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by jerrywill(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2017
uncleiykeman:
You need to smoke ween
I understand where you are coming from, but I don't do weed
Re: (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Since you don't do weed, then Tramadol can help.

I used to experience this back then when I was jobless.
Re: (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
jerrywill:
Please I need help

I find it very difficult to sleep at night cos my mind won't let me. it will just pick up anything from everywhere and keep me up at night.
I will think of this and that, hearing voices in my head, sometimes arguement...I am just tired of fighting it. it even gives me headache.

Play yourself a soft cool music at night .Then wen you feel like you are due,get the music of your ears and then tell yourself DAT in few minutes tym DAT you will be asleep and then breath slowly like you are Abt to sleep.Hpe did helps..
Re: (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Royal155:

Pls don't listen to this.A very bad advice
Re: (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
niqqaclaimz:

grin
niqqaclaimz:

Re: (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by EagleScribes: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
jerrywill:
Please I need help

What you need is to deal with insomnia and some little attitude therapy. That would help you
Re: (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by jerrywill(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
EagleScribes:

What you need is to deal with insomnia and some little attitude therapy. That would help you
And how do I do that?
Re: (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by EagleScribes: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
jerrywill:
And how do I do that?
Chat me up through the number on my signature so we can discuss better
Re: (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering by Readonee35L(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Royal155:

Why would you advice someone to take Drugs. TRAMADOL for that matter.
It could have been better if you had ignored the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Preventing Unplanned Pregnancy / Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. / A Pregnant Man! No, It Is A Killer Disease Hepatitis. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.