Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

REVEALED: Messi Explains Why He Won't Play Against Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / REVEALED: Messi Explains Why He Won't Play Against Nigeria (1291 Views)

Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore / Ibrahimovic: I Want 70 Thousand Fans At San Siro, Otherwise I Won't Play! / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Messi Explains Why He Won't Play Against Nigeria by KentoMarine(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lionel Messi has explained why he will not be playing against the Super Eagles in an international friendly on Tuesday.

Messi’s Argentina face Nigeria in an international friendly in Krasnodar, Russia, but without the Barcelona superstar, who will be missing the clash with the Super Eagles.

The former world player of the year has revealed that Argentina coach Jorge Sampaoli decided to give him a rest and he will not take part in the upcoming friendly against Nigeria.

''Sampaoli decided to rest me a little bit and not play the game against Nigeria,'' Messi said after the friendly against Russia, according to El Grafico.

''We want to get the best way to the World Cup. It's good to win to continue correcting and improving things, we have to reinforce the game system that Sampaoli wants, we must make the most of the time together.

''It is a reality that in the selection there is little time and we have to make the most of it when we are together, reinforce what the coach wants, try to carry out the practices.''

Messi played the entirety of Argentina's 1-0 win over Russia at Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow on Saturday afternoon.

Re: REVEALED: Messi Explains Why He Won't Play Against Nigeria by Yeligray(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
I'm confident that we will win this match
Re: REVEALED: Messi Explains Why He Won't Play Against Nigeria by KentoMarine(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yeligray:
I'm confident that we will win this match
U don't know what u are saying.... No offense pls
Re: REVEALED: Messi Explains Why He Won't Play Against Nigeria by Yeligray(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
KentoMarine:
U don't know what u are saying.... No offense pls
why did you say so?, is it not possible?
Re: REVEALED: Messi Explains Why He Won't Play Against Nigeria by KentoMarine(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yeligray:
why did you say so?, is it not possible?
Its not possible bro.... Even if u double chance Nigeria... It will cut.
Re: REVEALED: Messi Explains Why He Won't Play Against Nigeria by PenlsCaP: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
KentoMarine:
Its not possible bro....
Even if u double chance Nigeria... It will cut.

grin grin grin grin grin
Dont u have another way to reply that comment dan use this ridiculous line.
Re: REVEALED: Messi Explains Why He Won't Play Against Nigeria by KentoMarine(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
PenlsCaP:

grin grin grin grin grin
Dont u have another way to reply that comment dan use this ridiculous line.
that's d truth bro, Nigeria will not enjoy the match.

(1) (Reply)

Kante Beats Mbappe To Be Crowned “king” / Don't Gamble, Invest! / ‘how Super Eagles Can Beat Us Today’- Argentina Star Mascherano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.