Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Rewriting The Lordship To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rewriting The Lordship To Jesus (291 Views)

Pray: China Reportedly Rewriting The Bible Calling Jesus A 'Sinner' / Leaning On The Lordship Of Christ / SEE: Even Muslims Are Acknowledging The Lordship Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rewriting The Lordship To Jesus by GodsMopol: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
The price of salvation is a worthy one. First of all, because we are not only to enjoy eternal life, but heaven on earth. I know that feeling where you are passing through difficulties and hardship and its like, God is quite and there is nothing you have tried that is working.

Sin is one separater between God and Man. Lemme explain, God does not like sin, and the moment anyone sins, the person protection is taking away. The reason the protection is taken away is because the accuser of the brethren is standing before God in Heaven telling God what He has said in His Word. It amazes me that the devil knows how serious Gods word are.

The Bible said,

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

The word is powerful and sharper as any two edged sword. Jesus has done it all for us on the cross. He paid the full price for whatever thing you might desire.

The Bible said, call unto me Jer33:3. Despite all that Jesus has done, we need to still open our mouth and confess the Lordship of Jesus over our life. Reason because, we all have sinned, and we need to renounce our bondage with the devil by confessing with our mouth that Jesus is now our Lord

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Justified To Lie? / Five (5) Reasons Why God Uses Problems / Christ Our Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.