Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Wizkid Disses Davido And His Team In Tekno's New Song ,mama ??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Disses Davido And His Team In Tekno's New Song ,mama ??? (1165 Views)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Disses Davido And His Team In Tekno's New Song ,mama ??? by Synord(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Remember when Davido dissed Wizkid and his management team ( Disturbing London ) via a song he tagged his most disrespectful track ever which he previewed on his Snapchat earlier this year ??

In the video , he called wizkid's management "Disturbing London pu*** boys dem"..

www.nairaland.com/4014993/davido-shades-wizkid-disturbing-london .

Wizkid has fired back at davido and his team on via his verse on Tekno's Mama ..In the song , Wizkid sings

"Right now, I don dey blow like trumpet ...

..I don't need to blow my trumpet .....

Dem be plug, na we be socket "..

Taking into account the recent rift between the two and the recent video of DMW acts mocking Starboy worldwide signed,Mr eazi, this is a direct shot at davido's management team ....Davido is managed by Asa asika under the management team called " Theplug"... The reference to " I don't need to blow my trumpet " might be a subliminal message to davido's unnecessary public display of his charitable acts, success and achievement..

When will this unhealthy relationship between the two come to an end so this two can give us the jam we have all been waiting for !!!!
Re: Wizkid Disses Davido And His Team In Tekno's New Song ,mama ??? by Synord(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
cc lalasticlala. ??

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Hubby Jet Out For The Holidays / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photos / Viki Odintcova Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.