Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Urgently In Need Of Buying A BLOG - If You Want To Sell Ur Blog - Get Across - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently In Need Of Buying A BLOG - If You Want To Sell Ur Blog - Get Across (510 Views)

DO NOT LET GOOGLE KILL YOUR JOY !! GET IN HERE NOW !! INJECT UR BLOG ON GOOGLE!! / Do u own a blog? Do u Intend Starting ur Blog nd Earning A Living Off It?? / Submit Ur Blog & Get Free Contextual Backlinks(join Group For More Promotion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Buying A BLOG - If You Want To Sell Ur Blog - Get Across by sherifos: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Urgently In Need Of Buying A BLOG - If You Want To Sell Ur Blog - Get Across

Am Interested In Buying A Blog {Nigerian Related Blog preferred}, So If you have a blog for sale, kindly get across to me ASAP on WHATSAPP

Criteria

1. Traffic At least 4,000 daily traffic from google search engine
2. Backlinks should not be spammy
3. Not Blacklisted on social networks and forums
4. Adsense must work on it, as that is the targeted means of earnings
5. No Music Blog, Fashion or Relationship Blog

Get across to me on WhatsApp 08134347154 and kindly, go straight to point, {NO Hi}. Thanks
Re: Urgently In Need Of Buying A BLOG - If You Want To Sell Ur Blog - Get Across by Bigajeff(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
sherifos:
Urgently In Need Of Buying A BLOG - If You Want To Sell Ur Blog - Get Across

Am Interested In Buying A Blog {Nigerian Related Blog preferred}, So If you have a blog for sale, kindly get across to me ASAP on WHATSAPP

Criteria

1. Traffic At least 4,000 daily traffic from google search engine
2. Backlinks should not be spammy
3. Not Blacklisted on social networks and forums
4. Adsense must work on it, as that is the targeted means of earnings
5. No Music Blog, Fashion or Relationship Blog

Get across to me on WhatsApp 08134347154 and kindly, go straight to point, {NO Hi}. Thanks
emobileclinic.com is for sale
Re: Urgently In Need Of Buying A BLOG - If You Want To Sell Ur Blog - Get Across by wwwmaster: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Why would somebody with such blog sale it to you.
Unless you are paying at least 500k for it which I seriously doubt you will.
Thanks.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Buying A BLOG - If You Want To Sell Ur Blog - Get Across by EcBoss: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2017
I don't think a Nigerian can sell such a blog with that stats unless you are paying a mouthwatering amount for the Blog.

With such stats, you are sure of making over $100 monthly on AdSense

(1) (Reply)

My Teamviewer keeps showing "connection rejected",what's the solution please ?. / Daily Free Over1.5goals 21st Jan 2018 / Search Engine Optimization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.