Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos (23525 Views)

Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by shaybebaby(f): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
This akon guy gets around sha. He was still in my town 6 days ago. Now he is naij.. Thank goodness I didn't contribute to his airfare. When I haven't touched down in my motherland in three years. angry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by SageTravels: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ben Murray Bruce has achieved absolutely nothing as a Senator.

He shares ideas and appears oppositional only on twitter.
Whereas in real life, he is just a hypocritical ass-licker who is as bad as the worst of them.

who told you. are you from his zone. do you know how many bills he has sponsored. it seems like you are mistaking him for your president
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
ugly fair man and a fine black man

akon career sha, started so fast, [b]ended so fast
lipsrsealed

#No Filter Attitude
LoL, do you know how much he made from producing Lady Gaga...don't say what you don't know. He's one of the most successful black artistes of all time

Today, Akon has a net worth of around $80 million, down from its peak level but still making him one of the richest R&B and hip hop entertainers in the world today.19 Feb 2015

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by des4ella(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
auxxx1:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working
Scammer how far?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by romoruyi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by wellmax(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kraspo:

better than your dad
Do you have a Dad?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by akon247: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kadejo:
MAY I CALL THE ATTENTION OF EVERY NAIRALANDER TO THIS SO-CALLED MTN FREEBIES. IT IS A SCAM. I DID IT THIS MORNING AND GUESS WHAT, MY CARD WAS LOADED FROM THE RECEIVING END. BEWARE!!!

but u mumu o,how would u fall for that kind 1960 model scam? u sef must be greedy! u wan get 25k airtime nd 20gb data wit 1k
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by Bombolistic: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Which of them is lonely?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by odinga1of: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
ugly fair man and a fine black man

akon career sha, started so fast, ended so fast lipsrsealed

#No Filter Attitude

Stupid Opinion I must say....... go use Google Akon started far back 2005 and still relevant till date.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by talk2percy(m): 3:28am On Nov 14, 2017
They look like father and son...the brain man and money man
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by khristal87(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos by danwhisky: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2017
who ee epp

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University / Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" / Elegushi Family To Sue Tosin Raj For Alleging Oba Elegushi Fathered Mohbad’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.