Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant (1819 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / University Of Ibadan 2017/2018 Post-UTME Form Is Out. Cut-Off Remains 200 / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Pre Degree And JUPEB A Level Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by aysteve(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by aysteve(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Any1 applying for UI DLC 2017/2018?
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by Awelewap(f): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
how can i buy the form and how much is uidlc form
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by aysteve(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Awelewap:
u can buy d form online, am an aspirant nd i do d online registration too....d form is 10,500 but it may sum up to 11,000 with bank charges excluding registration fee
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by aysteve(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Awelewap:
what course are you aspiring for?
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by Awelewap(f): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Can U Rewrite Jamb After You Have Gained Admission Into Uidlc
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by aysteve(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Awelewap:
Can U Rewrite Jamb After You Have Gained Admission Into Uidlc
why not, u can still rewrite jamb, u can contact me on watsapp on 07032295981
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by Tholley(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
I've been hearing about this. my sister didn't meet up with the cut off can you please expanciate about this... the courses offered and mode of admission
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by aysteve(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tholley:
I've been hearing about this. my sister didn't meet up with the cut off can you please expanciate about this... the courses offered and mode of admission
its like a part time course with University of ibadan, its a 5yrs course programme.....the courses offered include: (1) B.A. English, (2) B.A. Philosophy and Public Affairs, (3) B.SC. Psychology, (4) B.SC. Economics, (5) B.SC. Political Science and (6) B.SW. Social Work.
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by Tholley(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
aysteve:

its like a part time course with University of ibadan, its a 5yrs course programme.....the courses offered include: (1) B.A. English, (2) B.A. Philosophy and Public Affairs, (3) B.SC. Psychology, (4) B.SC. Economics, (5) B.SC. Political Science and (6) B.SW. Social Work.
oh thanks. I thought it was like pre degree/uabs or something of sort.
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by aysteve(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2018
aysteve:
Any1 applying for UI DLC 2017/2018?
message me to join the whatsapp group 07032295981
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by aysteve(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
aysteve:
message me to join the whatsapp group 07032295981
Click on the link to join the WhatsApp group
https:///BHJNeLqMkV6A19J4nXtsNy
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by aysteve(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2018
WELCOME TO 2018/19 DLC ADMISSION SESSION

Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admissions into the fifteen (15) National Universities Commission-validated Degree Programmes of the Distance Learning Centre, University of Ibadan for the 2018/19 Academic Session.

It is my profound pleasure to inform you that UIDLC now has fifteen (15) fully NUC validated programmes. The fifteen are made up of newly nine additionally validated programmes by the NUC.
It is relevant to further inform you that UIDLC is the only Open Distance Learning Centre in Nigeria with such number of programmes. UIDLC is a leading Open Distance Learning platform in a dual mode university in the country given the fact that the Centre is the benchmark upon which other centres in other universities are rated. It is also heart-warming to note that in terms of facility and number of NUC-validated academic programmes, the University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre is leading and indeed it is a trail blazer in the Open and Distance Learning Centre.
The Centre, which clocks 30 years this year, humbly started as the Centre for External Studies because of the need to give educational access to those who, for sundry reasons, are unable to attend the regular programmes of the University. Over the years, the Centre has graduated over ten thousands learners and many of whom are distinguishing themselves in their chosen careers.
The Centre’s programmes are:
Faculty of Arts Faculty of the Social Sciences
(1) BA (Hons) English (1) BSc (Hons) Psychology
(2) BA (Hons) Philosophy and Public Affairs (2) BSc (Hons) Economics
(3) BA (Hons) History & Diplomatic Studies (3) BSc (Hons) Political Science
(4) BA (Hons) Communication. & Language Arts (4) BSc (Hons) Sociology
Faculty of Education Faculty of Science

BEd (Hons) Adult Education (1) BSc (Hons) Computer Science
BEd (Hons) Guidance & Counselling (2) BSc (Hons) Statistics
BEd (Hons) Educational Management
BSW (Hons) Social Work
BLIS (Hons) Library and Information Studies
The programmes are run under the University’s Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Platform.

The University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre (UIDLC) is an arm of the University responsible for providing Open and Distance Learning University Education. This mode of education is technology-mediated and provides for minimum physical interaction between the learners and their lecturers. DLC learners are spread across different locations within and outside the country because of the convenience of access which is made available by this mode.

It is noteworthy to further inform prospective candidates that the academic activities of UIDLC are facilitated by the same lecturers as the regular mode of study. The issuance of the same certificates as obtainable in the conventional university system is also assured. This is technically referred to as PARITY OF ESTEEM- both categories of students have equal rights and privileges.
The Centre’s vision is to make available educational opportunity available for liberty and development. In view of this lofty goal, the Centre is not resting on its oars but rather gears towards creating more educational opportunities for all through the provision of better facilities for learning and up-to-date open distance scholarship.
In view of the foregoing, it is my pleasure to invite you to subscribe to the educational opportunities provided by the Distance Learning Centre, University of Ibadan.
Thank you.
Prof. Oyesoji Aremu
Director, UIDLC
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by aysteve(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2018
aysteve:
WELCOME TO 2018/19 DLC ADMISSION SESSION

Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admissions into the fifteen (15) National Universities Commission-validated Degree Programmes of the Distance Learning Centre, University of Ibadan for the 2018/19 Academic Session.

It is my profound pleasure to inform you that UIDLC now has fifteen (15) fully NUC validated programmes. The fifteen are made up of newly nine additionally validated programmes by the NUC.
It is relevant to further inform you that UIDLC is the only Open Distance Learning Centre in Nigeria with such number of programmes. UIDLC is a leading Open Distance Learning platform in a dual mode university in the country given the fact that the Centre is the benchmark upon which other centres in other universities are rated. It is also heart-warming to note that in terms of facility and number of NUC-validated academic programmes, the University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre is leading and indeed it is a trail blazer in the Open and Distance Learning Centre.
The Centre, which clocks 30 years this year, humbly started as the Centre for External Studies because of the need to give educational access to those who, for sundry reasons, are unable to attend the regular programmes of the University. Over the years, the Centre has graduated over ten thousands learners and many of whom are distinguishing themselves in their chosen careers.
The Centre’s programmes are:
Faculty of Arts Faculty of the Social Sciences
(1) BA (Hons) English (1) BSc (Hons) Psychology
(2) BA (Hons) Philosophy and Public Affairs (2) BSc (Hons) Economics
(3) BA (Hons) History & Diplomatic Studies (3) BSc (Hons) Political Science
(4) BA (Hons) Communication. & Language Arts (4) BSc (Hons) Sociology
Faculty of Education Faculty of Science

BEd (Hons) Adult Education (1) BSc (Hons) Computer Science
BEd (Hons) Guidance & Counselling (2) BSc (Hons) Statistics
BEd (Hons) Educational Management
BSW (Hons) Social Work
BLIS (Hons) Library and Information Studies
The programmes are run under the University’s Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Platform.

The University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre (UIDLC) is an arm of the University responsible for providing Open and Distance Learning University Education. This mode of education is technology-mediated and provides for minimum physical interaction between the learners and their lecturers. DLC learners are spread across different locations within and outside the country because of the convenience of access which is made available by this mode.

It is noteworthy to further inform prospective candidates that the academic activities of UIDLC are facilitated by the same lecturers as the regular mode of study. The issuance of the same certificates as obtainable in the conventional university system is also assured. This is technically referred to as PARITY OF ESTEEM- both categories of students have equal rights and privileges.
The Centre’s vision is to make available educational opportunity available for liberty and development. In view of this lofty goal, the Centre is not resting on its oars but rather gears towards creating more educational opportunities for all through the provision of better facilities for learning and up-to-date open distance scholarship.
In view of the foregoing, it is my pleasure to invite you to subscribe to the educational opportunities provided by the Distance Learning Centre, University of Ibadan.
Thank you.
Prof. Oyesoji Aremu
Director, UIDLC
Contact me on whatsapp 07032295981 for the requirements and to register online
Re: University Of Ibadan DLC 2017/2018 Aspirant by icsmod(m): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Pls how much is the school fee and acceptance fee

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Update: There Is No Money To Meet ASUU Demands - FG / Unizik Thread / Fuoye Is A Scam Bad News For Fuoye Freshers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.