Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Bluboo Edge 4G Lte For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluboo Edge 4G Lte For Sale (1211 Views)

Nokia To Launch Nokia E71 With 4G LTE Support Early 2018 (specifications) / Super Clean Infinix HOT 3 LTE For 30k / Microsoft Lumia 550 (4G LTE) For Sale @ 12k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluboo Edge 4G Lte For Sale by BlackjRules(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
This amazing phone with Samsung S7 Edge specifications in it and also added 4G LTE to make it the best with fast response fingerprint scanner and heartbeat scanner features with curved screen edges like that of Samsung S7 Edge. You will enjoy it... Contact me if you are in Ibadan... My whatsapp number is in my signature and you can call me too if you want

Re: Bluboo Edge 4G Lte For Sale by olahero(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
BlackjRules:
This amazing phone with Samsung S7 Edge specifications in it and also added 4G LTE to make it the best with fast response fingerprint scanner and heartbeat scanner features with curved screen edges like that of Samsung S7 Edge. You will enjoy it... Contact me if you are in Ibadan... My whatsapp number is in my signature and you can call me too if you want
there is so much bugs on this phone software, ONE OF THEIR SALE's AGENT told me that, and she said they have stopd subsequence production.

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Edge 4G Lte For Sale by nathanccr(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
olahero:
there is so much bugs on this phone software, ONE OF THEIR SALE's AGENT told me that, and she said they have stopd subsequence production.
Oops!!!

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Edge 4G Lte For Sale by BlackjRules(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Really are you sure it's this model and pls support your claims with screenshot proofs because I have not experienced any difficulty with the phone
olahero:
Re: Bluboo Edge 4G Lte For Sale by walecosby: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
how much?

(1) (Reply)

How To Follow The Right Hashtags On Instagram / Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras / love is love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.