Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,082 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Scam Alert!!! New Strategy In Town - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert!!! New Strategy In Town (610 Views)

Frauds Alert New Yahoo Yahoo Style / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use / Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! New Strategy In Town by engrkaz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
This really cracked me up, I received an sms earlier today, I felt it was an sms meant to send recharge PIN to some young lady in school.. I felt I should notify the sender that it got delivered to the wrong person. Lo and behold...Brother Scammer said Haaaaaaa!!! you were the one that got the card? yeeeeeee...How will I explain to Baba, cos it was Baba that asked me to send the PIN to my sister in school.. (I was like Mister Man, who ask u story) He then continued.."sir could u pls help me resend the message as I have already thrown the card away?" I did..(a test of your commitment).. Upon receipt of the sms (now from me) Brother Scammer now called back Thanking me so much, and that Baba would like to pray for me...I was like why all the stress? Then Baba started Praying....I told Baba I dont understand Yoruba...meanwhile...I be confirm Yoro.. baba now gave the fone to one Mr English...that was how confusion entered my enemies camp o... While Baba was praying, Mr English was Translating the Prayers... Now, The problem is Baba told Mr English that Aiye is doing me..Baba saw that while Praying...Mr English had to put off the fone..look for an advanced learner's dictionary to look up the words closest in meaning to aiye is doing me... He's yet to get back in touch with me...

Re: Scam Alert!!! New Strategy In Town by ashjay001(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
To imagine, some pple actually fall victim!
Re: Scam Alert!!! New Strategy In Town by Daney1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
This very one is not hard to resist
Re: Scam Alert!!! New Strategy In Town by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Daney1:
This very one is not hard to resist
you'd be surprised how many people have fallen for that
Re: Scam Alert!!! New Strategy In Town by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 14, 2017
u

(1) (Reply)

This Physically Challenged Woman Killed Her Newborn Baby In Delta -PICS / New Crime Alert! / Beware! There Is A New Form Of Robbery Going Down In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.