Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

MCSA Certification Forum - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MCSA Certification Forum (4055 Views)

MCSA Server 2016 Certification / 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills To MCSA Windows Server 2012 Questions Bank / Giving Out My MCSA Tutorial Videos And Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello,

Good day guys, so I am relatively new to the whole system of server administration and all.

After a long period of deliberation and research, I decided to get certified in Mcsa and then possibly McsE. I don't know if this means anything, but I have had previous knowledge in web development and a little bit crash course on Networking.

So the Mcsa is divided into 3 exams(410, 411 and 412). I intend writing the 410 exam in December so I have begun preparations. I was made to understand that each exam cost about $125 but I will like to know if there is anyone that has written this exam recently and can help with details such as pricing, where to write the exam, exam dumps and so on.

Please all the gurus in the house, come outside o! If you also wish to write the exam, come onboard let's work together and achieve success.

Thank you
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Where are the experts?
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by easzyone: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Where is your location?
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by ugreat(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
EphraimBoat:
Hello,

Good day guys, so I am relatively new to the whole system of server administration and all.

After a long period of deliberation and research, I decided to get certified in Mcsa and then possibly McsE. I don't know if this means anything, but I have had previous knowledge in web development and a little bit crash course on Networking.

So the Mcsa is divided into 3 exams(410, 411 and 412). I intend writing the 410 exam in December so I have begun preparations. I was made to understand that each exam cost about $125 but I will like to know if there is anyone that has written this exam recently and can help with details such as pricing, where to write the exam, exam dumps and so on.

Please all the gurus in the house, come outside o! If you also wish to write the exam, come onboard let's work together and achieve success.

Thank you
Interested
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by TPhebe: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Get certified with all Microsoft exams at the cheapest price.
We train and test for all vendors under Pearson Vue and Kryterion.
For more info visit us @ 77, Ojuelegba Surulere Lagos.
Whatsapp: 08109836294 or 08169846777

Thanks
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
ugreat:

Interested

still on it bro, have you begun the training yet, I have
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
easzyone:
Where is your location?

lagos, How about you. I have started with the first module
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by soho2911(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2018
hi just to point out that each exam doesn't cost 125$...the cost is abt 80$....

And MCSA could be
MCSA: Server Administration
MCSA : WEB deve
MCSA: SQL Server Administration

2 Likes

Re: MCSA Certification Forum by easzyone: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
EphraimBoat:

lagos, How about you. I have started with the first module
I am in Abuja, I am about to start
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by mikeayus(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
true...i am also planning to take exams for mcsa mcse data management and analytics

soho2911:

And MCSA could be
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
easzyone:

I am in Abuja, I am about to start

I am undergoing the training at NewHorizons. Its fun but I will like to know or meet with anyone that has their mcse or mcsa and works with it.

Do you intend to work here or abroad.
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
soho2911:

And MCSA could be

Yeah bro, thanks for the correction. by mcsa, I mean server infrastructure.I am doing MCSE(Inclusion of MCSA). I dont know the exact dollar amount for the exam, But it is 35k equivalent in Nigeria.
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
mikeayus:
true...i am also planning to take exams for mcsa mcse data management and analytics

thats some really nice one. If I were not to go into server infrastruce, I would have gone into data management and analytics. In some countries, data analysts earn more than system administrators.

1 Like

Re: MCSA Certification Forum by mikeayus(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2018
yeah... true.....we all gonna get there bro

any idea of tips on how exam dumps can be of help?
cc
soho2911

EphraimBoat:

thats some really nice one. If I were not to go into server infrastruce, I would have gone into data management and analytics. In some countries, data analysts earn more than system administrators.
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by soho2911(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2018
mikeayus:
yeah... true.....we all gonna get there bro

any idea of tips on how exam dumps can be of help?
cc
soho2911

Not sure i get the question bro?

r u asking weather dumps can be of help?.....in whch case duhh..!
or r u asking if i have any dumps...............in which case note really, the best i can say is go to Examcollections.com
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by mikeayus(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2018
yeah..was asking about the bolded

i will check Examcollections.com out, thanks
soho2911:

or r u asking if i have any dumps...............in which case note really, the best i can say is go to Examcollections.com
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
soho2911:

Exam dumps are really great. you know they always repeat uestions. Just try not to study dumps that are really far back. I personally get interested in dumps from 2015 upwards.

There are people that will just cram the dumps, write the exam and pass without training. This step though is not advisable.

1 Like

Re: MCSA Certification Forum by soho2911(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
I think you need both
Learn the stuff before you go Cram Dumps

EphraimBoat:

Exam dumps are really great. you know they always repeat uestions. Just try not to study dumps that are really far back. I personally get interested in dumps from 2015 upwards.

There are people that will just cram the dumps, write the exam and pass without training. This step though is not advisable.

2 Likes

Re: MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2019
Some few years back Nov, 2017 to be precise, I talked about going for a certification (MCSA),

However, after some few weeks of self study, I decided I needed help so I enrolled with a training centre for training.

So, I'm done with the mcsa and obtained the certificates.

Anyone interested in the tutorial videos(70-410, 70-411, 70-412), preparatory materials, books and co can contact me.

It will come with a cost though!!
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by Tex42(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
EphraimBoat:
Some few years back Nov, 2017 to be precise, I talked about going for a certification (MCSA),

However, after some few weeks of self study, I decided I needed help so I enrolled with a training centre for training.

Anyone interested in the tutorial videos(70-410, 70-411, 70-412), preparatory materials, books and co can contact me.

I'm interested bro.

PM ur digits let's discuss properly as I will need some info and guide from u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tex42:
I'm interested bro.

PM ur digits let's discuss properly as I will need some info and guide from u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MCSA Certification Forum by lilwill(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2019
EphraimBoat:

Please which center did you use?
Is it in Lagos?
And also how much was the exams?
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by akinbisodun(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2019

It will come with a cost though!![/quote]Pls kindly send your contact details, i am interested [quote author=EphraimBoat post=74743967]Some few years back Nov, 2017 to be precise, I talked about going for a certification (MCSA),
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by akinbisodun(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
EphraimBoat:

i am interested Bro, kindly PM your contact details
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by Igbins14(m): 4:31am On Oct 10, 2019
EphraimBoat:

Interested bro. 08025314108 my contact
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by Prevho: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by Jalinspy(f): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Contact me if you need MCSA Server 2016 videos by Nuggetlabs & CCNA videos by Udemy. I currently base in Lagos. 09060763343
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by rhodman: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2020
EphraimBoat:
Hello,

Thank you

Hello. I'm in this same shoe now.
I want to take the MCSA and I need guide.

Can I reach you on whatsapp preferably?
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by EphraimBoat: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
rhodman:

Hello. I'm in this same shoe now.
I want to take the MCSA and I need guide.

Can I reach you on whatsapp preferably?

Don't bother. Microsoft is retiring all exams by June
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by guitarlife2: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
EphraimBoat:

No they are not. They have extended the exams to January 2021 and so did CISCO too.

1 Like

Re: MCSA Certification Forum by rhodman: 5:39am On Apr 28, 2020
EphraimBoat:

Thanks boss.
Azure is the way now
Re: MCSA Certification Forum by lade007(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
Does anyone have a link to sure dumps for 70-764 and 70-765, I want to write the exam in the next 4 weeks as the deadline to retire the exam has been extended till next year January. Every tip will also be appreciated. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

ACCA Pledges To Assist FG In Tackling Public Sector Accounting Gaps / I Wish To Know More About Maritime(marine) Courses Or Training / Free IT Certification Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.