Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Where Can I Buy The Most Durable 2kva Inverter - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Buy The Most Durable 2kva Inverter (637 Views)

1.2kva Inverter + 200ah Battery Giveaway Price / Microtek Power Inverters (Pure Sine): 900va, 1.1kva, 1.6kva, 2kva, 3.6kva, Etc / 2kva Inverter Suoer 26k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy The Most Durable 2kva Inverter by olumidazz: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
I have this luminous inverter I have been using from a year now that developed fault all of a sudden when I got used to charging using generator.

The inverter would last for up to 13 hours even on full load before the generator damaged it, I took it for repairs cause I was no longer under warranty. But since i collect it it hardly last up to 20 mins and would not even charge the batteries at all.

I know look forward to replacing the inverter especially after having abandon it for almost three months so I don't damage the batteries s well.

Anyone with a durable and affordable 2kva inverter I can purchase immediately.
Re: Where Can I Buy The Most Durable 2kva Inverter by CLASSMAN: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Well if u are sure the fault is not from the batteries , tha t it is the inverter tgat is not charging well again I will advice u to get an external battery charger and u are good to go
Re: Where Can I Buy The Most Durable 2kva Inverter by olumidazz: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nooo the fault is from the inverter.. It used to get booking hot and the fans stopped working before I took it for repairs it came out worse. I have tried my neighbors inverter on the batteries when he traveled and it was fine
Re: Where Can I Buy The Most Durable 2kva Inverter by abidemidare: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Where Can I Buy The Most Durable 2kva Inverter by zeestone99(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
2.5kva on ground, whatapp 08184171193

(1) (Reply)

Iphone8 64gb Chippedunlocked Color White / Apple Iphone 7 Plus 32gb / Do U Know fake Charges &accessories Affect IC Of Iphone:get Ur original Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.