Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell? (2184 Views)

Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / The Sound Word About Women Wearing Trousers / Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell? by MELAA: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2010
whether we call it foolconcept or not the truth remains that -
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
to you that is saying  where is trouser written in the bible,wait untill trousers is written in the bible before you know that tourser is not for woman. whether you believe it or not the truth still remains that trouser are not meant for women.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell? by lysaa(f): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
MELAA:

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
to you that is saying where trouser is written in the bible,wait untill trousers is written in the bible before you know that tourser is not for woman. whether you believe it or not the truth still remains that trouser are not meant for women.

U know, its very easy for one to throw judgement and condemn people, its in man. They strive to survive by tearing down another. This attribute should not be named among God's people. We are not holier than God who did not kill Aaron who was a priest, standing in the gap on behalf of the pple of God yet he wore skirts into the Holy of Holies [ps 133] If u want to obey the law then u must not be found guilty of any one of them. For a start, check the label of the cloth u're wearing, is it 100% cotton? if its mixed then u're guilty of the law. . Listen, i could nick pick stuff that we do everyday that are not consistent with the law but thats not what matters anymore for there is Goodnews. Christ met the requirements of the law for us. In Him the demand of justice was satisfied for man at his best state is altogether vanity. Ps 39,5. No matter how u try to live right for God, Its as filthy rags. No wonder the righteousness we manifest is not ours but Christ's- 2 Cor 5,21.

If anyone has more eyes to see then its God yet he looks not on the outward appearance but in the heart of man.

@ OP
Is this topic born out of love or to condemn the female wearers? This is what actually counts.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell? by Moyola(f): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
Really?!. . .oolodoo! tongue

@ lysaa
9z 1! wink
Re: Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell? by lysaa(f): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
Sis chan, where have u bn? kiss

U dey wear trousers? dem say if una wear trousers una go go hell o. embarassed grin
Re: Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell? by Moyola(f): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
lysaa:

Sis chan, where have u bn? kiss

U dey wear trousers? dem say if una wear trousers una go go hell o. embarassed grin

Bn Nowhereville o! misschu! kiss
I dont wear trouzza o! embarassed only pant!. . .n i guess datza straight visa to heafun grin
Re: Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell? by jagunlabi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
MELAA:

to you that is saying where is trouser written in the bible,wait untill trousers is written in the bible before you know that tourser is not for woman. whether you believe it or not the truth still remains that trouser are not meant for women.

Women who wear hotpants will not got to hell, then?Afterall, hotpants are not men's wear.Which is better, trousers that cover or hotpants that reveal?I know which one i'd prefer. grin wink

These bloody fanatics sef.You all should try getting yourselves a life. cool
Re: Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell? by Spyker: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
Na wa, why is it that all these so called Pastors who spent only 3 months in some bible school wants to use a small verse in the Bible to condemn everyone.
Poster, I am not a supporter of women putting on trousers but i don't think you are right in your outright condemnation. Even Jesus forgive the sin of the adulterous woman and even challenged her accusers to cast the first stone if they have never sinned. You should have concentrated on decent dressing and how trousers may or may not be decent. What about men who make their hair like women, will they go to hell since the same bible said that a woman who exposes her hair is a disgrace to her husband and to God.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers Will Go To Hell? by mrperfect(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2010
But a word like this is never new to people.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Significant--the Beginning, Middle Or End Of A Thing? / Why I Am A Secular Humanist - Wole Soyinka / TITHING: New Testament Practice Or Old Testament Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.