Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

My Girlfriend Is So Supertitions, How Do I Cure Her Of This Madness? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girlfriend Is So Supertitions, How Do I Cure Her Of This Madness? (589 Views)

Goko Herbal Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases / My Girlfriend Is A Witch / Help! How Do I Cure This Addiction To Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is So Supertitions, How Do I Cure Her Of This Madness? by Jephyard(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2010
Last week she took a quiz on facebook and it was belives she is going to die next year, since then things has just change. What can i do to solve this problem?
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Supertitions, How Do I Cure Her Of This Madness? by Spyker: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
Jephyard:

Last week she took a quiz on facebook and it was belives she is going to die next year, since then things has just change. What can i do to solve this problem?

Is your girlfriend a Christian or muslim or none. What is her family background? Find out about it, to some extent every human being believes in a greater force or power especially Nigerians. Don't be too harsh on her but there to change her perspective about life. If you are a Christian, well, use the Bible to educate her, same if you are a Muslim.
Remember, only God knows when each and everyone of us will die except your girlfriend has been threatened by assassins or poison.

A quiz can never be real, even dreams are not real but some turn out to be real. An online line quiz for that matter is really funny.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Supertitions, How Do I Cure Her Of This Madness? by switch411(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2010
take her to LUNATIC assylum!! if symptoms persist take her to Woli agba for special prayers!! period
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Supertitions, How Do I Cure Her Of This Madness? by Jephyard(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
She is a christian but i can bet my money not being because her attitude is absurd i.e. kind of illogical and also from ester part of nigeria Akwa Ibom precisely. Her family background is poor
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Supertitions, How Do I Cure Her Of This Madness? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
big nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Supertitions, How Do I Cure Her Of This Madness? by chakula: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
divorce her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Supertitions, How Do I Cure Her Of This Madness? by mamagee3(f): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
It happens once in a while, It's not like a disease or something.

(1) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Hand Ball " It's The Same White Hands"- Letter To Ghana / Topic: Use Of Computer In Homes / Nigerian Jumps To Death In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.