Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Mum Takes Care Of Stubborn Male Fans For Me’ – Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mum Takes Care Of Stubborn Male Fans For Me’ – Regina Daniels (588 Views)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Victoria Kimani: ‘Male Fans Visualize Having Sex With Female Celebrities’ / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Takes Care Of Stubborn Male Fans For Me’ – Regina Daniels by itspzpics(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, who just matriculated just after turning a year older, talked about her male fans and her age in an interview with Inside Nollywood.
About her age and dreams, the teen actress said;
“I hear people have been saying that I’m up to 20 years. No, I’m not up to that at all. I just don’t like talking about my age. And there is no mystery behind the real age.
However, when I marked my birthday weeks ago, Mummy Mercy Johnson wished me Happy 16th birthday, I think she is right,” she said with smiles.

On handling male fans, Regina Daniels who has been the ladder with which she landed the height she’s in now, takes care of all that.

“My mother suffered and made sure I got to this stage in life. So, she makes sure I’m always on the right track. Male fans, especially some stubborn ones, I don’t have problems with any of them. My mum helps me out in those aspects.
My mother is like my shield.”

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/my-mum-takes-care-of-stubborn-male-fans.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: My Mum Takes Care Of Stubborn Male Fans For Me’ – Regina Daniels by itspzpics(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Ohh it's good
Re: My Mum Takes Care Of Stubborn Male Fans For Me’ – Regina Daniels by rawpadgin(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Nor be school u don enter so?

We go know if ur mumsy go still dey help u take of the ones wen dey ur school cheesy
Re: My Mum Takes Care Of Stubborn Male Fans For Me’ – Regina Daniels by psalmson001: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Make stubborn army officers catch u with that skirt, we go know if ur mama go fit take care of them

1 Like

Re: My Mum Takes Care Of Stubborn Male Fans For Me’ – Regina Daniels by delugajackson: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2017
I can't even take care of my stubborn female fans. Who will help me out?? My grandfather??
undecided
Re: My Mum Takes Care Of Stubborn Male Fans For Me’ – Regina Daniels by WizAkzy: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Because of you are who?

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Mr Ibu Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Left His Professional Boxer Career / Viral Photo Of Newly Weds Carrying Leftover Crates Of Drinks On Their Heads, Lol / Actor Blossom Reveals How he Almost Died after been Poisoned by a friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.