Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

8hectares Of Land For Sale At Paiko Kore Village Gwagwalada Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 8hectares Of Land For Sale At Paiko Kore Village Gwagwalada Abuja (705 Views)

1.8HECTARES Commercial Land Allocation Inside Abijo Lagos State Government GRA. / Quick Sales, Plot Of Land In Gwagwalada, Abuja / Warehouse Plot of Land for sale Along Zuba - Gwagwalada, Abuja Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8hectares Of Land For Sale At Paiko Kore Village Gwagwalada Abuja by Mrkevin: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2017
8Hectares of land for sale at paiko kore village gwagwalada abuja. Title c of o. Price is 50 million naira. For INSPECTION and PAYMENT Details Contact Frandom Real Estate & Property Management Nig Ltd on +2348167980889, +2348159044636, +2348137261694, +2348097563423.

Follow the link below to like our facebook page to get latest updates on properties for in port harcourt :

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/riverstateportharcourtproperties

Re: 8hectares Of Land For Sale At Paiko Kore Village Gwagwalada Abuja by uboma(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mrkevin:
8Hectares of land for sale at paiko kore village gwagwalada abuja. Title c of o. Price is 100 million naira asking. For INSPECTION and PAYMENT Details Contact Frandom Real Estate & Property Management Nig Ltd on +2348167980889, +2348159044636, +2348137261694, +2348097563423.

Follow the link below to like our facebook page to get latest updates on properties for in port harcourt :

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/riverstateportharcourtproperties

I guess you do not really know the exact location called Paikon Kore village in Gwagwalada.

If you did, you will not state such outrageous figure as the asking price for a mere 8 hectares of land.
Re: 8hectares Of Land For Sale At Paiko Kore Village Gwagwalada Abuja by Mrkevin: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yes bro u are right, ive not visited the area before & the landlord is in abroad, so he sent me d brief from abroad, he is not aware of the price range in dat area, so please HELP me, how much do u think we can sell d land?
Re: 8hectares Of Land For Sale At Paiko Kore Village Gwagwalada Abuja by uboma(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mrkevin:
Yes bro u are right, ive not visited the area before & the landlord is in abroad, so he sent me d brief from abroad, he is not aware of the price range in dat area, so please HELP me, how much do u think we can sell d land?

Don't be a lazy property dealer.

There are a lot of Property Valuers in Abuja.

Engage a reputable one to assess the said property so you and the owner will know the true value.

My advise to you, make use of the weekend/new year holiday to go to the location of this property. Even if you do not know the exact location of it on ground, at least have a good look at the neighbourhood Paikon Kore. Then you can advise the owner, wherever he is, to engage a property valuer to give the true net value of his property.

NGN100million for 8 hectares of land in Paikon Kore as at today 30/12/2017 is a big joke.

(1) (Reply)

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EXCISION & GAZETTE / Self Contain And Single Rooms For Rent In Enugu / Abuja Land For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.