Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] (46454 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2017
The battle of supremacy between Wizkid and Davido rages on( is there really a comparison?)So,yesterday,Davido threw major shade at AFRIMA Awards after Wizkid won three awards including song of the year while he(Davido) won none.

When he eventually won the MTV EMAs for Best WorldWide Act, Davido took to Snapchat to blast the awards ,saying the plague peels..

Davido said in the video

F-ck that shit..Omo make those ones keep their awards.Award wey dey peel.Even the one wey I collect two years ago don peel finish.My name is Davido best world wide act EMA...See you can not play me.2018,come for your head

Wizkid's fans have come for him on socialmedia calling him frog voice and using the frog emoji .

Well,Wizkid posted the frog emoji on Snapchat and Twitter while hailing his fans as militants.Talk about petty.

http://edition.soundoro.com/wizkid-shades-davido-dissing-afrima-awards/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by potent5(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2017
I have so much to say but I am not talking to you anymore about it...

FTC!

Dedicated to the currently most controversial music duo of Wizzy and OBO. Keep repping the can-do spirit of Naija youths!

Modified.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by enemmo(f): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2017
Lol

See all these people writing epistles upon Davido and Wizkid issue.

Na wa

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2017
I guess with dis nonsense he said about Afrima he’s canceled his chances of winning the award next time

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by plice02(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2017
This Niggas should grow up already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by WizAkzy: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy That frog emoji always crack me up. Davido carry on jare

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by kidap: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2017
hmmmmm
WizAkzy:
cheesy That frog emoji always crack me up. Davido carry on jare
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by itspzpics(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2017
lol... e pain wizzy

ARE YOU A BONAFIDE YORUBA YOUTH?
ARE YOU THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN DENIED BY THE POWERFULS?
THEN ITS YOUR TIME TO SPEAK OUT AT THE 1ST ANNUAL YORUBA YOUTHS CONVENTION
like our page for more info

https://mobile.facebook.com/Annual-Yoruba-Youths-Convention-2268341373392597

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Very dry from wizkid angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by GoggleB(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2017
itspzpics:
lol... e pain wizzy
If Afrima no pain davido why did he take a swipe at them. Wizkid didn't complain or diss MTV EMA now.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Tamarapetty(f): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2017
these kids though
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by donstan18: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2017
How can one allow a FROG To bag international and local award after chasing and ass-licking foreign artistes!!!

Frog that keeps winning award and giving hit songs, is our GOD not a wonderful God!

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by HyconMojo(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
Imagine Come closer ft. Drake,Canadian/American artist on African music awards when they'll be the ones preaching "buy made in Africa products , buy made in Nigeria products ". Wizkid didn't even win it in Europe with Drake , yet he won it in African awards, on African soil .... they shouldn't have nominated the song in the first place . And even with that , IF was suppose to be the song of the year !

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Threebear(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Imagine a 27 year old man answering kid.
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Keeppushing: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2017
Do you want to become a Certified Microsoft Server Associate? Kindly avail yourself the opportunity of attending a two days FREE seminar/training on the fundamentals of Microsoft Certified Server Associate (MCSA). Click below to book a seat.

[url-=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVJsArolR_GUEzpjeuWuY-uxYXuRTKSfQ2JLv7uuplpRGhdw/viewform] Free training on MCSA[/url]
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Dollarship(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2017
Awon eyan teenage mutant turtle
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Shakushaku1(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Davido works hard, buh makes much noise, small tin dey pain am, I was sure he goin win the award cos one can vote multiple times, while wiz will go about his normal biz, bros will be busy getting peeps vote multiple times for him, as in this is a guy that buys virtually anything from followers to songs, beats.. Even friends.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Joseunlimited(f): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Funke!

Come and see wizkid with that emoji again o!
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by NLevents: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2017
Lol.Wizkid is pained

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Ericaikince(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2017
Who voice help Wheres wande coal now? Frog voice fall on me

27 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by maxiuc(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Twizzy30(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2017
E pain wizkiid. wizzy be like, chai so this awards wey dem gimme go peel after 2 years. grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by toyinjimoh(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Ino blame them God don bless them...how e go take better for me I de pray for... No time to argue

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by deco22(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Wizkid should not come back and be singing naija music let him be following wale and Drake up and down

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by BruncleZuma: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Divay22(f): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Kiddies are about playing in the garden grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by hezy4real01(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Common sense is not common..... Money miss road
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by sunshineV(f): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2017
Anytime I see frog, I just laugh

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Cosmotelli(f): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Davido shades Wizkid, Wizkid shades Davido, let them keep shading themselves like WAEC paper, Wetin concern me.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Wizzy na savage ooo.

Davido na craze guy grin

Award wey dey peel cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by silasweb(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2017
When will these two stop fighting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos / Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.