Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Do You Recognize These 2 Nigerians? Can You Caption This Their Rare Public Pix? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Recognize These 2 Nigerians? Can You Caption This Their Rare Public Pix? (1020 Views)

Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance / I Will Always Repeat My Clothes. BBN Star Emmanuel Notifies The Public (pix) / Who Recognize These Faces(only For Geniuses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Recognize These 2 Nigerians? Can You Caption This Their Rare Public Pix? by farem: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Do you recognize these two Nigerians? can you caption this their rare public photo

Re: Do You Recognize These 2 Nigerians? Can You Caption This Their Rare Public Pix? by AnodaIT(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Ade: Dis Daddy Freeze matter dey worry me o
Kum: Chill out, it would soon be forgotten

1 Like

Re: Do You Recognize These 2 Nigerians? Can You Caption This Their Rare Public Pix? by LuvU2: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2017
2 criminals grin
Re: Do You Recognize These 2 Nigerians? Can You Caption This Their Rare Public Pix? by Larrey(f): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
We should learn how to talk about people here,we are water, we can meet any where. I don't like how the pastors are living flamboyantly but that does not give me the right to be talking about them anyhow. Most of them are old enough to be our fathers. We should always have it mind that we all are not perfect and all sins are the same.

1 Like

Re: Do You Recognize These 2 Nigerians? Can You Caption This Their Rare Public Pix? by farem: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Larrey:
We should learn how to talk about people here,we are water, we can meet any where. I don't like how the pastors are living flamboyantly but that does not give me the right to be talking about them anyhow. Most of them are old enough to be our fathers. We should always have it mind that we all are not perfect and all sins are the same.

You have spoken well. Unfortunately, it's better to be a Sheepie than a goatie.
A goatie is destined for destruction. They will never hear

(1) (Reply)

What Nicolas Otamendi Said Regarding Face-off With Kelechi Iheanacho / Big Brother & Reality Star, Bex Shiner Bares Her B@@bs While Throwing Out Trash / Funke Akindele Steps Out In A Native Attire For This Event [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.