Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Get The Best Deal On Jumia Blackfriday (jumia Blackfriday Day 2) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get The Best Deal On Jumia Blackfriday (jumia Blackfriday Day 2) (355 Views)

Not My Head Not My Blood Day 2: Not Everyone Is Meant For The Frontline / BEST deal on the Lekki-Ajah Corridor!!!! / Complete Guide On How To Place An Order On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Best Deal On Jumia Blackfriday (jumia Blackfriday Day 2) by legzyl: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2017
I know lots of you guys have not been getting the best out Jumia Blackfriday
Checking there page of Facebook and twitter you'll find out a lot of people complaing
on the price slash.
Come let me tell you something, do you know i was able to get myself N5,500 on [url=http://www.%2Fblack-friday-day-offer%2F%3Fsource%3DNG_BF17_S4_OffersOfTheDay&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=44456&utm_term=] JUMIABLACKFRIDAY [/url] after my checkout on and here is what i did

(1.) I got my N3,500 shopping voucher from the wheel of fortune this was done around 1.am
[img][/img]

(2.)Applied the Voucher at checkout

(2.) Paid using Jumiapay Another N 2,000 [img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Re: buhari’s cows Faring Better Than Nigerians-governor’s Aide…disclaimer!!! / PHCN Scam: Jonathan’s Cousin Not Part Of N27 Billion Scam – Engineering Firm / Lady Reveals How She Attempted Suicide 4 Times After She Lost Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.