Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) (1180 Views)

"I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) / Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) by McGist: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) by McGist: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2017
So d guy no fit exchange am with person Educated illiterate
Re: Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2017
grin The guy go wear Goliath Nysc shoe
Re: Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) by Phenotech(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Why can't he just exchange it with someone with bigger foot? And this one finish scool shaaa!!!!! Anyway wetin consain meeeeee....
Re: Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) by Nbote(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2017
benedictnsi:
So d guy no fit exchange am with person Educated illiterate

Phenotech:
Why can't he just exchange it with someone with bigger foot? And this one finish scool shaaa!!!!! Anyway wetin consain meeeeee....

And what makes U guys think he didn't try?? If most of d shoes are big sizes it means all d ppl with big foot already have their sizes and d ones with small ones will have to adapt.. He adapted so make una leave am

1 Like

Re: Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Nbote:

And what makes U think he didn't try?? Jus kip quiet if u have nothing important to say...

I'm also wondering what makes you think he tried... Cos one can still go to d store and get it changed..... So, do me a favor..... Just shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) by Nbote(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2017
benedictnsi:

I'm also wondering what makes you think he tried... Cos one can still go to d store and get it changed..... So, do me a favor..... Just shut up!!!

D problem is some of U are jus quick to run ur mouths online... Anyways kip ranting
Re: Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) by Phenotech(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Nbote:

And what makes U guys think he didn't try?? If most of d shoes are big sizes it means all d ppl with big foot already have their sizes and d ones with small ones will have to adapt.. He adapted so make una leave am
hmmn! No P
Re: Corper Uses A Peg To Hold Together His Oversized NYSC Shoe (photos) by beyooooni1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
there are better ways of doing it, why cant he find paper or clothe and pack the shoe infront, dat will cover d excess space in d shoe, instead of embarrasing himself like this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Kicks Off Process Of Increasing Allowance Of NYSC Members. / My Call Up Letter Didn't Come Up What Could Be The Problem / Nysc Batch C Posted To Osun Let Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.