Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

"My Friend Framed Me Up" – Lagos Yahoo Boy Caught With Stolen Gold Chain Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Friend Framed Me Up" – Lagos Yahoo Boy Caught With Stolen Gold Chain Speaks (2268 Views)

How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Friend Framed Me Up" – Lagos Yahoo Boy Caught With Stolen Gold Chain Speaks by Blogsphere: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
@

Lagos Big Boy, Tomiwa, who was paraded over the weekend in Egbeda area of Lagos after reportedly caught with a stolen gold chain, has taken to social media to recount what really happened.

Tomiwa whose hair was shaved off after he was caught with the stolen gold chain, wrote as he shared a video of him confronting his friend, Pablo who reportedly gave him the chain to keep;

“This to inform the general public that I never involve myself in the theft of gold that was posted on Facebook yesterday was a set up by a traitor who I call as friend,have never in my life involve in this such mess before the guy on arrow is more like a family friend to the owner of the chain and he brought the chain to me to keep which i immediately ask him for what? But listen to the video and the own truth.”

However this post was deleted as he claimed his account was hacked.

He wrote again;

“I woke up this morning to discover that the videos I posted yesterday was deleted from my wall. Yes they hacked my account over night. I’m reposting this video again as a proof of my innocence. Please kindly help me re-share till this video gets to every corner that this false news has wandered to. I’m not a THIEF!! I repeat.. I’M NOT A THIEF.

Neither would I stoop so low to the extent of stealing a handchain. I wasn’t the culprit. I went through hell trying to prove my innocence to the public by making a secret video at the culprits house yesterday…. pablo stole the chain & asked me to keep it for him.

I had no idea that it was stolen. I later found out and I immediately reported the situation on ground to his elder brother, his elder brother asked me to cover him up & said he would scold him once he gets home and promised to sort it out with the owner of the chain as they are family friends.

Before all said & done, I started hearing noises, and the whole situation got out of hand. I was trying to explain but everyone turned deaf ears.

I TOMIWA HAASTRUP IS NOT A THIEF! I was accused wrongly just because I tried to cover up a friend. N.B: please trust nobody! They are not your friends. What if I had died due to the situation on ground. I wouldn’t have been able to clear my name and would have died unjustly! Please kindly repost.

Thanks to you all that believe in me. Anyone could have been a victim of this. Please be careful out there. Kindly reshare till this gets to as much bloggers as possible. Those of you hacking my account, Una no reach! I refuse to take the fall for something i didn’t do!.

this to inform the general public that I never involve myself in the theft of gold that was posted on Facebook yesterday, it was a set up by a traitor who I call as friend, have never in my life involve in this such mess before the guy on arrow is more like a family friend to the owner of the chain and he brought the chain to me to keep which I immediately ask him for what?but listen to the video and hear the truth ��”

Here are some of his photos and the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP_Urq8ks6I

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/my-friend-framed-me-up-lagos-yahoo-boy.html

Re: "My Friend Framed Me Up" – Lagos Yahoo Boy Caught With Stolen Gold Chain Speaks by GloriaNinja(f): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE THIEVES.

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend Framed Me Up" – Lagos Yahoo Boy Caught With Stolen Gold Chain Speaks by 2shure: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
all these broke afonjas
dem go collect8k dollars
blow 7k in club and on ugly gals
abegi
Re: "My Friend Framed Me Up" – Lagos Yahoo Boy Caught With Stolen Gold Chain Speaks by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2017
AFONJAS and rascality... broke ass niqqa
Re: "My Friend Framed Me Up" – Lagos Yahoo Boy Caught With Stolen Gold Chain Speaks by ayoblinks(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Help diffuse
Re: "My Friend Framed Me Up" – Lagos Yahoo Boy Caught With Stolen Gold Chain Speaks by Secretgis: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2017
no friend in the hood u aint learn that yet
Re: "My Friend Framed Me Up" – Lagos Yahoo Boy Caught With Stolen Gold Chain Speaks by ashjay001(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
2shure:
all these broke afonjas dem go collect8k dollars blow 7k in club and on ugly gals abegi

So, for ur village, person wey get $8000 dey broke?shocked
Yeye dey smell! Yimu

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? / Dogs Make Out During Official Photo Session Of France President / Man butchers own two children in Ebonyi. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.