Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? (1480 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by mukono: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hi gyz, i need your advise!
I met my boyfriend two years back but in december he called me at midnite telling me dat he had been caught with drugs. I could not believe my ears since all this long i never knew or even suspected dat he could ever do dat kind of buzz. Ofcourse i felt so bad cz wot if i was at his home dat nite ,,wot would have happened? i would have been a victim. When i tried to ask him,all he said was someone put those things in his house (meaning it was a set up) i belived him at first bt now i am doubting him coz i am not really sure. Because of dat i have refused to visit him in the prison SINCE i have a feeling he wasnt honest with me. My problem is he wrote to me an email saying dat he wants to marry me and dat i should wait for him yet he didnt tell me before dat time, He always said dat he wasnt ready. So wot do u think i should do? please advise me if u can. Thanks
Re: What Should I Do? by ikamefa(f): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2007
ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

run for your dearlife grin
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2007
mukono:

Hi gyz, i need your advise!
I met my boyfriend two years back but in december he called me at midnite telling me that he had been caught with drugs. I could not believe my ears since all this long i never knew or even suspected that he could ever do that kind of buzz. Ofcourse i felt so bad cz wot if i was at his home that night ,,wot would have happened? i would have been a victim. When i tried to ask him,all he said was someone put those things in his house (meaning it was a set up) i belived him at first bt now i am doubting him because i am not really sure. Because of that i have refused to visit him in the prison SINCE i have a feeling he wasnt honest with me. My problem is he wrote to me an email saying that he wants to marry me and that i should wait for him yet he didnt tell me before that time, He always said that he wasnt ready. So wot do u think i should do? please advise me if u can. Thanks

first tell us who you really are.
1st posting on the forum is having your own thread ?nah.
what is your other name?
Seun please investigate lol.
Re: What Should I Do? by mukono: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2007
Thanks gyz for yo replies. I am from lagos. Cmn why investigate me? For wot? I jst met this guy like how u would meet any man bt as u knw men are so secretive. So jst advise me on wot to do if u can. A friend refered me to this site for advise. Its ma first time here.
Good Day
Re: What Should I Do? by cuteass1(f): 12:34am On Feb 24, 2007
@mukono

Your cry out for help is really touching, i don't know if i have the right things to say but i'll say the little i have anyways.

First of all, sit and think of the way things were between you guys before he moved to jail. You need to ask yourself some questions, most importantly answer them back to yourself as honest as possible. Now, how did he treat you? how did he make you feel? did you feel safe with him? was there anything suspicious about him in the first place?
Did you feel/think he was THE ONE for you? where there doubts in your heart? does he sometimes behave weired, as in have there been times you started wondering if this was really the guy you fell in love with?

The honest fact is that the the truth is yet to be uncovered. The chances that it was a set-up or that he actually committed the crime ratio 50 : 50.

Now sweetheart the answer to who he really is, is buried in your heart and i know its not always easy to make the right decisions when LOVE is involved but now is the time you need your brains cos at the end of the day you're the only that know him for who he is. Avoid making excuses for him or trying to cover the truth if its bitter (lots of girls tend to keep blind eyes, instead of stading up to the truth)

But no matter what, wait til he gets out before making any decisions, and now that he is in jail might be the right time for you to play your own C.S.I, investigate the matter and find out if he did have some skeletons in his cupboard ,,,,,,,

Don't rush it, take your time wink cool
Re: What Should I Do? by pku(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hello mukono, this is a very sad situation but you ought to thank God for this experience.
Had it been you had married him before being faced with this, what would you have done?

No matter what he tells you, do not be fooled. Take a deep breathe; shoulders high and head up
with confidence and take a walk into freedom and be wiser next time around, that is life!
Re: What Should I Do? by mamaput(f): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2007
I did not know that Kire-kire(SP) hat internet
Re: What Should I Do? by 2dye4(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2007
mamaput:

u no go kill me with laff!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do? by Imani(f): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
mamaput:

Which one is kire kire or do you mean kiri kiri police station? grin
Re: What Should I Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2007
@poster
i would really be sincere with you. please leave the guy ohhhh. just think of what could happen in future.
Re: What Should I Do? by mamaput(f): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2007
Which one is kire kire or do you mean kiri kiri police station?

Thankyou for the right spelling.
Is the poster in Lagos or from Lagos?
and is the boyfriend in a lagos jail?
Re: What Should I Do? by Imani(f): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2007
mamaput:

Thankyou for the right spelling.
Is the poster in Lagos or from Lagos?
and is the boyfriend in a lagos jail?

Looks like the poster is from Lagos and has vanished shocked

She posted only twice and maybe got all the advice she needed.
Re: What Should I Do? by osereka(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2007
THE POSTER TOOK US FOR A RIDE.
NOW TELL ME HOW CAN SOMEONE IN PRISON SEND AN EMAIL TO HER TELLING HER TO WAIT FOR HER ACCORDING TO THE POSTER. YOU BETTER NOT APPEAR ON THIS TREAD AGAIN OR ELSE angry angry angry
Re: What Should I Do? by mamaput(f): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2007
She also wrote she had just visited the bf.
that means he is also in Lagos.
Re: What Should I Do? by osereka(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2007
MAMAPUT,
JUST LETS FORGET, E COME TRY US NI
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 15, 2007
I'm glad others saw through the lying character.
Nigerian prisons no get ordinary electricity and H2O na internet them go get for the kwashiokor inmates.
abeg!
Re: What Should I Do? by slimfine(f): 4:23am On Jun 17, 2007
How can you end up with a drug dealer? men there are so many fishes in the pond. I am sure you are young. look else where for a new guy.
Re: What Should I Do? by bebe2007(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2007
Just like some have wondered, do they have access to the internet in prison? which prison be dat? if your story is really true why not investigate and find out the truth first. If he is doggey in anyway then leave him if not stick by him through this rough ride. Thats what friends are for. Am pretty sure you know where he stands. For you to have dated him you must know him to an extent. So on which side of the fence do you think he stands??
Re: What Should I Do? by andypash(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2011
Have u sort out urself is almost four years now
Re: What Should I Do? by Blazay(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2011
Waka pass je je.
Re: What Should I Do? by ijcurt(f): 2:50pm On May 10, 2011
osereka:

THE POSTER TOOK US FOR A RIDE.
NOW TELL ME HOW CAN SOMEONE IN PRISON SEND AN EMAIL TO HER TELLING HER TO WAIT FOR HER ACCORDING TO THE POSTER. YOU BETTER NOT APPEAR ON THIS TREAD AGAIN OR ELSE angry angry angry
mamaput:

She also wrote she had just visited the bf.
that means he is also in Lagos.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do? by surebaby43(f): 3:25pm On May 11, 2011
She said we should tell her what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Two Years Courtship About To End! Please Help,he Loves Her! / Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: / Will You Disown Your G.A.Y SON/ LES.BIAN GIRL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.