Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Sano Cleaning Products Is Looking To Expand In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sano Cleaning Products Is Looking To Expand In Nigeria (2144 Views)

Buy Personal Care And Household Cleaning Products (lotion, Etc) From USA / Looking To Export Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria / Sano Israel Is Looking To Expand In Nigeria - This May Be Relevant To You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sano Cleaning Products Is Looking To Expand In Nigeria by sanoint: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
Sano cleaning products - Israel's largest cleaning product manufacturer is looking for new distributors and stores around the world to purchase its products directly from Sano, the manufacturer.

This entails importing 40 foot containers directly from Sano in Israel.
Sano already exports $30 million per year to more than twenty countries abroad.

Currently Sano is focusing on the Nigerian market and is looking to connect with local distributors, entrepreneurs and sales agents.

Please follow this link to learn more:
http://www.sanoint.com/distributor/

Thanks!
Max
Re: Sano Cleaning Products Is Looking To Expand In Nigeria by ECOFRESH: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
hi Max,

I am interested. I run a cleaning services company in nigeria. pls send the details of how to get the products across to my mail: ecofreshph@yahoo.com. Also, is it possible to get them customised? Let me know asap pls.
Re: Sano Cleaning Products Is Looking To Expand In Nigeria by dremoney(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Please where can I get a wet look floor polish in lagos? Something like Jangro wet look floor polish.

I need it for my floor. The Gloss is fading.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Gsm Short Code / WHOLESALE Kiddies Clothes For Sale (new Stocks) / Plz Where Can I Buy Tokunbo Shoes N Bags At A Cheaper Rate For Resale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.