Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

The 3 Types Of Traffic And Which One You Should Really Focus On - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The 3 Types Of Traffic And Which One You Should Really Focus On (860 Views)

The 6 Types Of Website Traffic (and How To Get Them) / This 200,000 Members Facebook Group With Lots Of Traffic Is For Sale / TIPS: What You Should Really Know As An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Types Of Traffic And Which One You Should Really Focus On by Copycracker(m): 12:46am On Nov 15, 2017
Every blogger/ online business person knows this.

You need to get traffic.

Huge emphasis on NEED.

What you might not be aware of is that there are 3 types of traffic, and there's one you should really focus on.

I'm here to rectify that.

Let's begin:

THE 3 TYPES OF TRAFFIC

First, put your left hand up if you don't know what traffic is.

Now take that hand and "tear yourself a hot slap".

Okay, I'm just kidding (or am I? wink )

Anyway, for anyone who doesn't know what traffic is, traffic is simply people.

That's it.

People.

Do you now see why people obsess over how to get traffic to their blogs, and websites?

Good. Glad we're all caught up.

Now, the 3 types of traffic are - Paid, Earned and Owned.

(i) Paid Traffic: As the name implies, this is traffic that you pay for.

This is traffic that comes to your website from ads that you're running either on social media or Google PPC. This includes traffic from:

- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Google PPC Ads
- Video Ads on Youtube

(ii) Earned Traffic: This form of traffic, you have to earn... either by consistently posting on social media about your niche or if for example, an influencer mentions your business or if you do a live event, you'll get a ton of traffic to your site.

This form of traffic you don't pay for, it comes to your blog or website naturally.

(iii) Owned Traffic: This is the type of traffic you need to focus on getting. This is traffic you can generate on demand.

So how do you generate traffic on demand? Well, you build a list.

It could be either an email list or a messenger bot list... or even just a list of whatsapp contacts. With that list, when you send an email, you can link to a squeeze page or a sales page and instantly drive traffic to any of those pages. Or you can send a link to a blog post in your email and you'll get a ton of traffic back to your blog.

Your goal should be to convert the first 2 types of traffic to the third. For the first kind, you can do this by directing the traffic to your squeeze page where you can collect email addresses. For the second kind, you can add calls to action within your blog posts or on your site that would attract the attention of your target customers.

It's really that simple.

And with that, we're done.

P.S. It's an awesome day to start your online business

Your boy,

Tomi Joshua, Mr. 500 Naira Writer and Digital Marketing Jagaban
Re: The 3 Types Of Traffic And Which One You Should Really Focus On by akashi01(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2017
I'm buying US, UK, Canadian, Australian iTunes gift cards.

Also buying US Amazon gift cards (with receipt)

•$100 denominations below•
•Instant payment•
•No delays, get your money asap!•

I can buy them in Bulk..

Call/Whatsapp: number on Signature or tap the link.

https:///send?phone=2348157857333
Re: The 3 Types Of Traffic And Which One You Should Really Focus On by Officialarotm(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin

Get your Acute Email Ids Generator for the cheapest price ever.

What's Email Ids Generator : Its a renowned and world best database for generating Email Leads for Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
You dont have to be lost in the world of suffering , do you?? Why not make some money online yourself.

Acute Email Ids can generate up to 1 billions different emails from different countries and targeted customers like USA,Australia, France, Germany , China to mention a few, and store them up in .txt format. You wont believe it can also generate emails across diverse mailing platform.

What are you waiting for ?? Feel free to contact https:///send?phone=2348102094117 on Whatsapp - ( +2348102094117) .. Email : sharekidaro@gmail.com.

Cheers to your wealth
Re: The 3 Types Of Traffic And Which One You Should Really Focus On by Unik243: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please am having a problem generating emails with acute email generator. It always gives me an empty folder after generating

(1) (Reply)

How can i Migrate From Blogger.com To Wordpress.org / Boost Your Website Traffic With This Simple Trick (check It Out) / Fully Verified Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale..come Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.