Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed (1458 Views)

Advice!!! I'm Planning On Arranging Thugs To Beat My Sister / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? / I'm Planning On Taking My Son To His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by lovelin1993(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Pls i need ur suggestions and advice.
My girl whom i'm planning to tie d knot with is threaten me with her power she possesed, bt i dnt knw weda the power is a terrestial or celestial power..she once told me that it's a herculean task 4 me b4 i cud knw d kind of power she possesed and she even asked me to go to some pastors to search and ask abt her,she said that if i do,that is when she is going to tell me the type of humanbeing she is,so meaning to get d type of person she is,wl b xo difficult,she asked of me to find her weakpoint cos she said she has her weakpoint..she even claims to knw me, more than i do and even she told me if i have döne smetin bad,she is going to knw unless she doesn't want to use d power..anytime we pick up a fight or argue,that is when the power takes action cos the power doesn't like hurting her.. she do use the power in church,and they v sited her a proper warning that she must nt use it to hurt..she claimed the power is frm God bt i didnt believe that..in school she fellowship with one church,av 4gotten the name bt she belong to white garment church at home..pls my fellows that knows best about this should pls advice me or contribute because this is getting out of hand.Pls help me move it to a front page..
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by UbanmeUdie: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

A chronic monkey tail consumer @ Lady heavyweight spot once said;

'Dem no dey use mouth tell small pikin say make him comot from inside smoke.'

This your story has nothing strange in it. Guys have been marrying witches and ogbajes from the days of our forefathers.

If your gf claims she posses a strange power, that shouldn't scare you. It is your ticket to a life of cheap wealth.

Sir Victor Uwaifo in his famous song said "if u c mamiwater o, never u run away." It is said Uwaifo's skillfulness with the guitar was a gift from a mamiwater.

I am in dare need of a girl with ogbaje spirit to date. If you are one out there, please send a DM.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by madridguy(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Guy don't allow any girl to hold you for work. If truly she has any power as she has claimed, tell her to bring moon/sun down from the sky. She just want to use her mouth to tie you down believing she is alpha and omega. All na wash my guy. Majority of the white garment people always feel as if they can do and undo.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by Nwodosis(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2017
There is no power greater than that of JESUS! She is only giving you psychological torture for the fun of it, people with powers are known from their actions and not words of the mouth!

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by AnodaIT(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2017
This one strong o

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by lovelin1993(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
Guy don't allow any girl to hold you for work. If truly she has any power as she has claimed, tell her to bring moon/sun down from the sky. She just want to use her mouth to tie you down believing she is alpha and omega. All na wash my guy. Majority of the white garment people always feel as if they can do and undo.
thanks guy,infact this is a consolation word av ever seen..because i'm fed up..she do gv message to people when she is in spirit according to her, and she claims to be powerful,as she can knw all things she want to,even she told me dat she know me,even more than i do
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by sim37(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2017
My Guy, Plan Well O!

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by lovelin1993(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
There is no power greater than that of JESUS!
abi o, guy..
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by Zaheertyler(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2017
is this in literature section?

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by BabaIjebuXL(m): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2017
Wahala dey drink water you wan offer am cognac embarassed .....!! Run man! Run.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by kunlesufyan(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2017
Like say you spiritual small..you for no get shake
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by madridguy(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2017
You welcome bro. Forget all her bra Cardo about seeing this and that, this is what the white garment are known for, bragging as if they're the alpha omega. You need to call your girl in question if you really love her and start educating her.

lovelin1993:

thanks guy,infact this is a consolation word av ever seen..because i'm fed up..she do gv message to people when she is in spirit according to her, and she claims to be powerful,as she can knw all things she want to,even she told me dat she know me,even more than i do
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by chival(f): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Was your girl perhaps high on something when she spun you this fantastic tale? All the same, with this sort of complication, I suggest you put the marriage on hold and ascertain what you are getting into first.
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by makydebbie(f): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Zaheertyler:
is this in literature section?
Or maybe jokes section. grin
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by darlenese(f): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
that girl is working on u, she has no fu*king power , she 's so full of herself because she think u are scared already , call off the relationship , tell her u dnt want to have anything to do with a powerful girl like her .

how can u allow a girl manipulate u like this , she wants u to be under her control , if I were in your shoes I will tell her another girl is pregnant for me and I am surprised she did nt know ,even with her super power !
nonsense !

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by Blonchilli(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Take that girl to the nearest psychiatric ward. She's having personality disorder
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by byvan03: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why must you marry this obviously mentally challenged fellow?
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
She got nothing, she just bluffing and op don't be such a scary cat!
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by danny34(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
There issues I don't play with... Things such as these... If I were u, relationship would have been over by now.
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by hillsiderfak(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
You just start , by the time she finish with you, you no go sabi write any English again, you no get mother abi? You better go tell your mother fast, see your head.
Re: A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed by NairalandSARS: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2017
She doesn't have any power.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Basic Responsibilities Of A Man In The Home / What Did You Learn About Women From Your Father? / Brand New Microwave Oven, Rice Cooker, Industrial Fan, And Coal Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.