Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Confidence Level Now Is “very High” – Uzoho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Confidence Level Now Is “very High” – Uzoho (530 Views)

Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Confidence Level Now Is “very High” – Uzoho by gbengress1: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Francis Uzoho got his first feel of senior team football on Tuesday with Nigeria in a dramatic 4-2 win against Argentina and the 19-year-old goalkeeper insists his confidence level is “very high”.

Uzoho replaced Daniel Akpeyi after the break and was surprisingly composed in his senior debut for Nigeria.

He looked comfortable yet alert, producing a fine save late on in the game when, he beat off a point blank header. He kept a clean sheet on the night.

Nigeria trailed 2-1 when Uzoho was introduced but, the coaches told him to “Play like there was no pressure” he told Chidozie Okoroji [Brila FM].

“The Coaches told me to go out there, play and enjoy my game. They told me to play like there was no pressure.

“And right now, My confidence level is very high. This game has given me a lot of confidence,” the Deportivo de La Coruña B team goalie said.

http://www.brila.net/confidence-level-now-high-uzoho/

(1) (Reply)

Valverde: Barca Clasico Win Will Not Settle Laliga / Mohamed Salah Reacts To Philippe Coutinho’s Move To Barcelona / NIGERIAN League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.