Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Wife Strangled In Our House, Cries Husband (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Strangled In Our House, Cries Husband (photo) (844 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Strangled In Our House, Cries Husband (photo) by Islie: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2017
By Baba Negedu KADUNA

[img]https://i0.wp.com/newtelegraphonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Late-Taiwo.png?zoom=2.8899999999999997&fit=655%2C370&ssl=1[/img]

Weeks after a school teacher, and mother of two was killed in Angwan Maigero, Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna, Kaduna State, the husband, Mr. Gbenga Oloriade, yesterday, recounted how the woman could have possibly died in the hands of her assailants.

Gbenga made this disclosure, just as family members and friends gathered at church to bury his wife, Esther Taiwo Oloriade, 39, a teacher and mother of two.

Gbenga said that his wife was attacked, strangled in their home and her Peugeot 307 car, taken away by her killers. Gbenga said that on the fateful day, he left his wife at their home with his two children. When he left, his wife was preparing for the day’s work.

He said: “It was after my wife’s colleagues at a private school where she teaches didn’t see her that they called me. Before then, they had already made several attempts to get her on her mobile line. I immediately ran home. When I got to the house, the car was not on ground.

I concluded that she must have gone out. “But I later discovered that the sound of the television was louder than necessary. I became apprehensive and quickly entered the house. I saw a rope on her neck with bruises all over her face. I rushed her to the hospital where she was confirmed dead. It was the saddest moment of my life.”

Gbenga further said: “I had left the house with the children, planning to drop them off in school while she was preparing for the school.

That was how she was killed and her car taken away by yet-to-be-identified criminals.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/11/wife-strangled-house-cries-husband/

lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Strangled In Our House, Cries Husband (photo) by cyndy1000(f): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Rip to the dead. Take heart there's no peace for the wicked her killers shall be caught

1 Like

Re: My Wife Strangled In Our House, Cries Husband (photo) by pyyxxaro: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2017
Wahala tooo mmany for naija
Re: My Wife Strangled In Our House, Cries Husband (photo) by aAK1(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2017
i wont be surprised if the man is involved. secondly that car will eventually lead to the truth. it looks like someone is trying very hard to make a murder look like a robbery case gone wrong.
Re: My Wife Strangled In Our House, Cries Husband (photo) by Hector09(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2017
People get mind to strangle some one to death

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Married Woman Choped Off His Husband Joystick (graphic Content) / Nigerian Man Rapes Young Lady Impregnates Her And Infected Her With Strange ... / Plane Diverted Due To Passenger's Faeces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.