Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV (21501 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) / German Test-kit For Coronavirus: 95% Accurate, Takes 2.5 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
joliyp:
better for me not to know am positive Dan kno den begin ......fear
Sister how could you say this? If its there, it is there and no amount of wishful thinking can take it away. What you know wouldn't kill you, its the unknown that is more deadly.
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by sisisioge: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Na to make it very very affordable be next thing o.
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by SirLakes: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
dadavivo:
So, no more going to the pastor to check for me?
grin
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by hatchy(f): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
HIV test in most general hospitals is free and yet people are scared of going! How is it possible now for people to confidently purchase self test kit ?
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by hatchy(f): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
I see plenty of suicide loading...

It is better done in the hospital where one will receive proper counselling because many people still believe that HIV is a death sentence.

If one discovers that he or she is positive by themselves,that could lead to depression and possibly suicide.

Please take those kits back to where you brought them from Mr Minister.
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by joliyp(f): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Sister how could you say this? If its there, it is there and no amount of wishful thinking can take it away. What you know wouldn't kill you, its the unknown that is more deadly.
hmmmmm tru talk
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by joliyp(f): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Magnifico2000:
So u prefer not to do HIV test?
not really only once It came out negative
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by Magnifico2000: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
joliyp:
not really only once It came out negative
And since then, u havent done the test again abi? The fear of the result no b here o. As me sef don do chukuchuku without condoms although decent girls.
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by adekS1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
well as much as this is commendable,its also worthy of note to let d populace know this kind of test is usually done with counselling. self testing can leads to increase in suicide in our society n secretive spread of the deadly disease. overall l still think the disadvantages this innovation is outweighing the advantages

1 Like

Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by smartg(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Frenchfriez:
When i voluntarily offer some youths the HIV test, they'd be like "doctor i know myself" and in my mind I'm like except you're a revd fada, you know nothing.
I get tested 3times a year, and its not like I dey engage in rough play reach some of us for here o.
3times what??
bros don't worry, continue. one day you may see what you're looking for.
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by matrixme(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
It's funny how they make this HIV matter a very big issue. There are far more deadlier diseases, yet they don't erect billboards that reads "People living with (ebola, cancer, Diabetes, Cholera etc) should not be discriminated against.
A disease that kills very slowly if not treated and can easily be managed by current advances in science. Sometimes I think those living in denial about the disease are right to some extent. It's when man creates a monster they want to profit from and most importantly to scare themselves
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by nazzyon(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fibroids, Hormonal imbalances such as High Prolactin, among others have a strong link with most Infertility problems. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant may also be referred to as infertile.

If you're struggling to get pregnant, frustrated or feeling angry for not being able to conceive despite all your efforts...

Though there are different types of Fibroids, but let me quickly explain this two common types:
The name given to fibroids determine where is been located, different fibroids develop in different locations in and on the uterus.

Intramural Fibroids: They are the most common type of fibroid. These types appear within the lining of the uterus (endometrium). Intramural fibroids may grow larger and actually stretch your womb.

Subserosal Fibroids: They form on the outside of the uterus, which is called the serosa. They may grow large enough to make the womb appear bigger on one side.

Question: So, Why do some women develop Fibroids?

Answer: It is unclear why fibroids develop, but several factors may influence their formation. Some of these factors are:

Hormones: Estrogen and progesterone are the hormones produced by the ovaries. They cause the uterine lining to regenerate during each menstrual cycle and may stimulate the growth of fibroids.

Age: Fibroids become more common as women age, especially during the 30s and 40s through menopause. After menopause, fibroids usually shrink.

Obesity: Women who are overweight are at higher risk for fibroids. For very heavy women, the risk is two to three times greater than average.

Eating habits: Eating a lot of red meat (e.g., beef) and ham is linked with a higher risk of fibroids. Eating plenty of green vegetables seems to protect women from developing fibroids.

Symptoms of fibroids may include:

* Heavy bleeding between or during periods that includes blood clots
* Pain in the pelvis and/or lower back
* Increased menstrual cramping
* Increased urination
* Pain during intercourse
* Menstruation that lasts longer than usual
* Pressure or fullness in the lower abdomen
* Swelling or enlargement of the abdomen

For a check up and quick action to tackle your health visit Amethyst Healthcare and Diagnostics Centre
before the 30th of February, 2018 or call ahead to book an appointment.

Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by Hmani: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2018
How much is d kit kit
Re: Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV by nazzyon(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmani:
How much is d kit kit

Call 0809 290 8888

(1) (2) (Reply)

Habits That Wrecks Your Teeth / What You Must Know About Toothwear / Hearing Aid International Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.