Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Business Revolution In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Revolution In Nigeria (1301 Views)

Join The New Home Business Revolution Team, Turn 3K To Lifetime Business! / Meet The Man Behind The Bigi Cola Revolution In Nigeria / Telecoms Business Revolution!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Revolution In Nigeria by Realdeby: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Some people think that they need lots of money before they could start a business. Thereby giving excuses why they are still poor to lack of fund to start up a business. They blame the government for not providing jobs. They also blame the government for not making loans and grants accessible. But please give me a break. How long should we keep complaining about all these things?

Do you know that with all these complains, some people are still making it big in this same country? Your problem is not lack of fund to start a business or to upscale your existing dying business. Do you know that you have a skill that can be turned into a business and you will make tones of money from it? Do you know that your knowledge, passion or even the idea you have can be turned into a lucrative business?

See our problem is lack of proper information and knowledge and possibly lack of good mentors and coaches. If you have the right knowledge I bet you don't have to give excuses again.

See what is happening in a country where there is no money. Where the economy is bad and no employment for the youths. But still, some people are making it big here in Nigeria. Since I came across this information my life has never been the same. The internet is a blessing to us but we are yet to realize the enormous potential. By the time you realize this, you will slap yourself for wasting your time to be another person's slave.

Just check out how this 15yr old kid made his first Million Naira on the internet http:///2hAHNMy. Honestly, the internet is a blessing to our generation. If you have not started exploring the opportunities online, I advise you to start now and your story will never be the same. http:///2hAHNMy.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Get Your Images Edited For Free From Now To Dec 27 / Dangote Refinery To Crash Prices Of Petroleum Products, Create 4,000 Jobs For Ni / Top 4 Businesses You Can Start With As Low As #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.