Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. (3103 Views)

Addressing Religious Extremism In Christianity / The Problem With Moderate Atheists / Religious Extremism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Tozara(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Martinez19:
grin your post made super sense and I was impressed that's why I used the kissing emoji. wink
I know, right. Was just kidding. kiss smiley
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Martinez19(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

It doesn't matter whatever they do in the name of religion. What matters is if the religion truly permits such...
Exactly. kiss
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Martinez19(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:
smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:
Lol. The Bible is full of as much contradictions as the Quran. Both are protean books that give room for all sort of comportments and values, ranging from bad to good, right to wrong, appealing to dispicable. Each sect will find quotations and verses to support their adopted position, hence the reason for confusion and chaos within these religions. That's what contradictions in Holy Books lead to. Dishing out different teachings and messages simultenously. Such protean books of many colors!!!!

The Christians claim the the Old Testament belongs to the Old Covenant in the old dispensation, even though Jesus claimed he hadn't come to abolish the laws and the prophets. But these clowns will reference the Old Testament to point out why paying your tithe is COMPULSORY. You tell them that Jesus' ideology of pacifism FORBIDS a Christian from being a soldier, and the clowns start referencing David, Saul, Solomon, and Joshua in the OLD TESTAMENT, all of whom were Jews, not Christians. grin

ALL ABRAHAMISTS ARE CONFUSED BECAUSE THEIR HOLY BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY INCONSISTENT, CONFUSED CRETINS.

Burn the useless books and kill off the worthless religions, so that y'all can enter the modern age fully as complete human beings. grin
So you are an atheist?
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Tozara(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

So you are an atheist?
I think that's quite obvious.
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by mmsen: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

First and foremost, i can say you are not a good statistician! How can you judge Islam based on the north only when we have millions of Muslims in other parts? Do you mean not even one of the Millions of Muslims outside the north can blow himself up?

It does not Matter if i keep explaining to you, i know you stance wont change. You have a bad attitude towards Islam and only Allah is the changer of Hearts.

It is forbidden in Islam to commit suicide. If you want to really know more, type on google "Islamic ruling of suicide'' and you will see.

People spread false rumor and gullible people believe it without concrete evidence!

It is forbidden for Muslims to commit suicide and yet from Asia, through to the Middle East and Africa Muslims have done so in the name of Jihad.

Are you saying that all of these men and women have been misled?
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Daeylar(f): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:

Awwww

LMAO
Falls from tree grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Tozara(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Awwww

LMAO
Falls from tree grin grin grin grin grin
*Catches her* Don't hurt yourself. kiss
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Daeylar(f): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:
*Catches her* Don't hurt yourself. kiss

Zara Zara grin grin grin
Aren't you a sweetheart grin
I'm going, I don't like derailing this thread.
Thanks for catching me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Tozara(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2017
dalaman:
The fact that violent muslims are struggling is enough to let them know that theit Allah is imaginary. How can you be fighting for God and be losing all the time?
They even chant "Allah Akbar" when they fire RPGs, as though the laws of physics wouldn't work regardless.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Tozara(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Zara Zara grin grin grin
Aren't you a sweetheart grin
I'm going, I don't like derailing this thread.
Thanks for catching me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
It is an obligation. kiss

She says sorry for derailing your thread, Martin. smiley

I'm coming to apologize too. grin
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Martinez19(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Girls and their wahala grin grin grin
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2017
mmsen:

It is forbidden for Muslims to commit suicide and yet from Asia, through to the Middle East and Africa Muslims have done so in the name of Jihad.

Are you saying that all of these men and women have been misled?

What is the Population of the Muslims in the world? About 2.18 Billion

how many are terrorists? less than 0.00663%

What is the population of the Muslims in Nigeria? Lets assume 80 Million

how many are terrorists? Less than 40,000

Have you tried to google Christian terrorist before? I know you wouldn't. But they Exist.

Do we have terrorist Atheist? of cos they exist!

Google up!
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by mmsen: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Have you tried to google Christian terrorist before? I know you wouldn't. But they Exist.

Do we have terrorist Atheist? of cos they exist!

Google up!

You are ducking the issue. No one cares what Atheists do - they are not a block of people who base their actions on one book or one man.

We've already established that xtianity is stupid. Why do you keep using another senseless creed to explain the actions of Muslims?

From where do these Islamic fundamentalists draw their inspiration? How do they justify their actions?

1 Like

Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
mmsen:

You are ducking the issue. No one cares what Atheists do - they are not a block of people who base their actions on one book or one man.

We've already established that xtianity is stupid. Why do you keep using another senseless creed to explain the actions of Muslims?

From where do these Islamic fundamentalists draw their inspiration? How do they justify their actions?

I already told you anyone can claim to draw any form of inspiration he likes from wherever...and that's the point.
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Exciton(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
It's a curious thing that there's very few of the moderates trying to defend their beliefs here.

They'll only comment on threads where they enjoy full protection from criticism... the "Allah is the only true God" kinda threads. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Deicide: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

grin I can see that the Argument is getting hot for you Muslims being that its not a Muslim vs Christian thing where you guy can be throwing jabs at each other because both holy books are complete crap

I think this thread was about religion fanatics being the one that practice the religion as it is just because you as a Muslim refuse to kill unbelievers as the quran instructed doesn't mean the religion you practice doesn't preach violence
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Deicide:

grin I can see that the Argument is getting hot for you Muslims being that its not a Muslim vs Christian thing where you guy can be throwing jabs at each other because both holy books are complete crap

I think this thread was about religion fanatics being the one that practice the religion as it is just because you as a Muslim refuse to kill unbelievers as the quran instructed doesn't mean the religion you practice doesn't preach violence

Islam does not preach violence!
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Deicide: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Islam does not preach violence!
It does
Re: What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Deicide:

It does

Then show your proof.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam vs Christianity. / How Do I Cleanse My Mind,body And Soul. / Modern Day Christianity - An Altar To Self Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.