Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It (3265 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It by wayne4loan: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2012
Is this the end ?

Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Abi beginning of d world
Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It by Emusan(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
And you make my alomo bitter fall, guy you must return it oo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Photoshopped
Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Crap!
Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It by plappville(f): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
I saw a video in the yahoo home page last two weeks ago, it was in Australia, Part of the river was becoming red.

(1) (Reply)

POPE BENEDICT XVI Convert To Islam, How True Is This??? / Exposing The Power Of Marine Spirit In Sexuality / Got Out From A Bondage And Entered A New Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.