Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Is it safe to use this product??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is it safe to use this product??? (424 Views)

Is It Safe To Swallow Sperm? / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Is It Safe To Be Drinking Your Wife's Breast Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it safe to use this product??? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Do you know if it possibly for a product to have nafdac reg number but with an inscription that claims the products have not been evaluated by nafdac?

It's a food supplement product.
Re: Is it safe to use this product??? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dominique sissy3 lalasticlala seun pls help!
Re: Is it safe to use this product??? by Skyfornia(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
OP are you asking a question or making a statement?
Re: Is it safe to use this product??? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Skyfornia:
OP are you asking a question or making a statement?
I'm asking a question... they put a NAFDAC number at the same time saying the product has not been evaluated

It's a food supplement product
Re: Is it safe to use this product??? by Skyfornia(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAmFreeman:
I'm asking a question... they put a NAFDAC number at the same time saying the product as not been evaluated

I don't know about that but there is something they called 'Fast track number'. It is issued by Nafdac to new products to enable the company create awareness or promote the product before selling. With those numbers you are not allowed to sell your product until the real Nafdac number is issued. But you can promote or sample your products with the Fast track number.
Re: Is it safe to use this product??? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Skyfornia:

I don't know about that but there is something they called 'Fast track number'. It is issued by Nafdac to new products to enable the company create awareness or promote the product before selling. With those numbers you are not allowed to sell your product until the real Nafdac number is issued. But you can promote or sample your products with the Fast track number.
Thanks so much!
Re: Is it safe to use this product??? by Skyfornia(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAmFreeman:
Thanks so much!

Be my guest!

(1) (Reply)

Five Tips To Keep Yourself Motivated In The Gym(Pictures) / 6 Best Foods To Ease A Stomach Ache / Treatment For Hapetitis B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.