Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect? (488 Views)

Pastor Tried To Emulate Jesus But Failed To Resurrect After 3 Days (photos) / The Power Of Reading Books / Prophet Owuor Claims He Will Be Murdered In Jerusalem, Resurrect After 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect? by Adeling(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
just came to my mind this question. so I decided to ask you guys. for me, is gona be:
my Granddad (never got to meet him)
my lil sister (lost her when she was just 2)
my lil bro (lost him when he was 4).
Re: If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zacky, my lil brother. Still emotional

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect? by UbanmeUdie: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Adeling:
just came to my mind this question. so I decided to ask you guys. for me, is gona be:

shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect? by UbanmeUdie: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked
Re: If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect? by olasaad(f): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Adeling:

Lol na everyone you wan resurrect
Re: If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect? by khome(f): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
My dad. Continue to RIP.

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect? by Adeling(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
olasaad:

Lol na everyone you wan resurrect
u no know how much I love my bro and sis
Re: If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
I need that power to bring back just two people NOT even family members.

1- Socrates
2- Professor Albert Einstein

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Davido Was My Biggest Battle, It Was Bigger Than Fighting Abacha – Dele / Jealous Husband Slices Wifes Phone In Half For Not Telling Him Her Passcode / Brand New S7 Edge 32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.