Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) (1606 Views)

Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) by Anuoluwaosinubi: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ikorodu lady in Lagos fights Ikeja electric staff trying to disconnect her house light. Watch the video now in the YouTube link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160VTI85rYQ

Re: Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Something is not right here!
Re: Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) by Richdotcom: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is it even legal to disconnect power from homes that Haven’t paid their “bills” I think I saw it somewhere that it was illegal..
Re: Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) by Marcofranz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) by MasterKim: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Richdotcom:
Is it even legal to disconnect power from homes that Haven’t paid their “bills” I think I saw it somewhere that it was illegal..
It is illegal.
Re: Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) by Richdotcom: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
MasterKim:

It is illegal.

I guess she was trying to defend her right.... grin.
Re: Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) by MasterKim: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Richdotcom:

I guess she was trying to defend her right.... grin.
Right no dey naija.
Re: Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) by elsse(m): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2017
They are all m.ad....
i witnessed a situation where dey came to cut light,in the process of doing that they mistakenly disconnected some peeps that have payed....when they were called to fix it...they said they were going forward to do some more disconnections that they are coming....didn't see them again until I left
Re: Ikorodu Lady Fights Ikeja Electric Staff Trying To Disconnect Her House (Video) by Richdotcom: 12:52am On Nov 17, 2017
MasterKim:

Right no dey naija.

No b lie bros...... the thing tire me!

(1) (Reply)

Exposed Rot In The Nigerian Police / Ngeneukwenu Is A Deity! / Victoria's Secret (sneak Peek) New Nollywood Nigerian Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.