Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,227 members, 7,957,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Amazing: 21 Ways To Exercise Without Exercising (MUST READ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing: 21 Ways To Exercise Without Exercising (MUST READ) (397 Views)

See South Africans Emerge From Lockdown To Exercise After 5 Weeks / Lose 15-30kg Or More Without Exercising With TLC CBD Products / These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing: 21 Ways To Exercise Without Exercising (MUST READ) by Ghidihawn: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hiking, especially with friends – Hiking is a great way to exercise without even thinking about it. Following your roommate to the market just for fun sounds like joblessness but in the real sense of it, helps you shed some weight while gossiping with your friend.

Walking – No one to hike with? Justo for a walk. Even a 15-minute brisk walk is enough time to get close to a mile walked, which gets you one step closer to Mordor. Do you have a 30-minute meeting at work? Have a walking meeting instead. Steve Jobs was known for doing this.

LARPING – Live Action Role Playing. Might seem silly to those on the outside, but to those playing, it’s an amazing adventure that reminds us how awesome our imaginations are. Also, depending on the game, you could be wearing a heavy costume, swinging heavy weaponry, and running for your life!

Staircase Climbing – I love staircase climbing. It’s one of the best leg/back workouts in existence, you get to feel like a badass when you reach the top of the staircase, and to make it fun, you can make each floor you climb graded so you can level up the challenge as you get stronger/fitter/better. It’s a fit nerd’s dream!

Dancing – Ever tried serious swing dancing? You’ll be sweating within ten minutes. How about hip hop? Drenched in sweat, and sore as hell the next day. Shoki? Skelewu? or even the famous ONE CORNER DANCE? You’d be surprised what you can sign up for and what will elevate your heart rate.

Roughhousing with your kids. I don’t have kids, but when I do, you can bet your ass I’ll be the dad out rolling around in the back yard with them. Don’t forget what it’s like to be a kid – it keeps you young. I really enjoyed this article from Art of Manliness on the importance of roughhousing!

Climbing on stuff – Last week on i saw NF Rebel Joe in the woods (No, not THAT Joe) climbing on stumps, balancing on fallen trees, climbing trees, and more like it was no problem. This guy has lost over 100 pounds in the space of a few weeks. When was the last time you’ve done stuff like THAT? Hmmm?

Continue reading below:

https://healthylivingwork..com.ng/2017/11/amazing-21-ways-to-exercise-without.html

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please... / Reasons Why You Wake Up At The Middle Of The Night / Get That Perfect Eyebrows With Eyebrows Stencil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.