Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Any Scholarship To Do Bsc Nursing Overseas? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Scholarship To Do Bsc Nursing Overseas? (464 Views)

School Of Nursing Or Bsc Nursing / Can A 28 Years Old Do Bsc In Turkey / RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Scholarship To Do Bsc Nursing Overseas? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello, please my sister just finished her RN from mater dei school of nursing in ebonyi state. She is interested in pursuing her Bsc in any non-Nigerian state and offered on the platter of scholarship. She had great WAEC certificate and is bright i have confidence she will excel in any scholarship exam awarded to her by any university. Ghana, is the only acceptable African country, Australia Canada, US, Switzerland are cool too.

Please justwise don't move this thread, she really wants to travel outside.
Scammers beware, i really know how to fetch out you guys, feel free to waste your time cause i won't fall for scams & will easily detect them.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

See The Best Nairalander's Advice Taxify Driver To Sue Actress Dorcas Fapson / Somebody Should Advise Me / Female Pilots Fly Emirates A380 For International Women's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.