Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Wizkid & Davido Blast Each Other On Instagram Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Davido Blast Each Other On Instagram Again (2062 Views)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid & Davido Blast Each Other On Instagram Again by Anuoluwa2017(m): 2:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Nigerian and international biggest artistes, Wizkid and Davido recently attacked each again on Social Media. This recent attack came from the source of the awards they both won.
On November 12, 2017 the both artistes received awards from a different source. Star Boy boss and the singer of Daddy Yo & Come Closer ,
Wizkid took home three awards which he won ‘ Best West African Artiste’, Ariste Of The Year ‘ and ‘Song Of The Yea r’ at the AFRIMA 2017.
DMW boss and the singer of the hit songs IF &
FALL , Davido on the same night made history as the first African artiste to win two MTV EMAs in one night. Davido won two awards at the MTV EMAs 2017 as the ‘B est African Act’ and ‘ Best Worldwide Act ‘.
After all this, Davido went down his Instagram story to share the joy in his heart and thank his fans while he dropped some crazy words to Wizkid.
Watch the video below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67paROdhyWo

In this video, Davido said the AFRIMA awards Wizkid won is so cheap and it peels.
He Said:-
‘Let those ones keep their awards. That award that peels. Even the ones that I collected last year would have peeled completely. My name is David. You can’t play with me and get away with it. 2018, I’m coming for you’
This met Wizkid ready as he also went down his twitter to use as usually frog emoji .
See below:-

source https://justnaija.com.ng/2017/11/16/wizkid-davido-blast-instagram-see-happened/

Re: Wizkid & Davido Blast Each Other On Instagram Again by Anuoluwa2017(m): 2:55am On Nov 16, 2017
lalasticlala :PPush this to FP

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido Blast Each Other On Instagram Again by xreal: 3:28am On Nov 16, 2017
Small-small shiljren with big-big money.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido Blast Each Other On Instagram Again by yungmoney447(m): 3:29am On Nov 16, 2017
mportant notice pls anytime u mention frog nation (davido) don’t forget to add HIV looking nation (wizkid fans)…thank u all.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido Blast Each Other On Instagram Again by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 16, 2017
So someone can't win award in peace again huh?

WTF this is coming from someone who prefer WizKid to Davido but Wizkid fragile ego is obviously hurt that someone he usually refers to as "Frog voice" won two awards. Nigga needs to get Drake to finally come closer and let Davido to enjoy his win in peace. Let the dude enjoy his victory. undecided

I hate an envious person. With Wizkid level of success, he still seems so bitter over trivial things. Sometimes silence is the best respond to fools. That is what Wizkid should have done. Davido seems so childish almost all the time.
Re: Wizkid & Davido Blast Each Other On Instagram Again by maleekfrenzy(m): 4:19am On Nov 16, 2017
let me park here
Re: Wizkid & Davido Blast Each Other On Instagram Again by Ghnaija(m): 4:38am On Nov 16, 2017
Hahahaha WizKid killed it
Re: Wizkid & Davido Blast Each Other On Instagram Again by Abee79(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Beef, fights, controversy and being controversial is good for being and remaining relevant in the entertainment industry cool
#justsaying

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Wizkid's Soldout Lagos Concert / Actor Jim Iyke And Actress Onyi Alex Pictured Together In Adorable Photo / Bobrisky Now A Full Blown Woman With Boobs And All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.