Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

God Has Failed Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Failed Me (1897 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2017
GOODMORNING NAIRALANDERS
i am writing this with a broken heart and in tears,all i labored for is about to crumble.
two years ago i decided to be my own boss and run a business of my own,i committed everything into the hands of GOD and i was hoping for the best.right from the first day i started this business,it has been from one stress to the other,it never reached my expectation.
i have taken an extra loan to fund it when things were down but things remained the same.
I have finally given up my people after running it for a year and eight months and about to close it with pains and lessons learnt.
i feel GOD has betrayed me by not helping me despite my prayers and everything.
i am not saying i am a pastor but i am a christian and believe in GOD.
i started the business with 150,000 rands (about 4m)and have invested a further 40,000 rands into it but it all seem to be going down the drain.
i feel very down and don't think i will ever start up anything again.
i prayed to GOD and told him my plans and expectations and also asked for blessings with the promise to give back to the society and less fortunate if everything works out the way i planned but i think GOD neglected me.
i don't know if i will ever believe in GOD again
i don't know if i will ever

2 Likes

Re: God Has Failed Me by eph12(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2017
LOL
Re: God Has Failed Me by dammytosh: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Calm down
Re: God Has Failed Me by branhampaul: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2017
Great Testimony.!
God always fails.! (so he is a failure.!)
Wish there were public platforms where persons like you can voice out their pains and counterattack those stupid testimonies given by religious dumb shits..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Failed Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2017
martinfischer:
GOODMORNING NAIRALANDERS
i am writing this with a broken heart and in tears,all i labored for is about to crumble.
two years ago i decided to be my own boss and run a business of my own,i committed everything into the hands of GOD and i was hoping for the best.right from the first day i started this business,it has been from one stress to the other,it never reached my expectation.
i have taken an extra loan to fund it when things were down but things remained the same.
I have finally given up my people after running it for a year and eight months and about to close it with pains and lessons learnt.
i started the business with 150,000 rands (about 4m)and have invested a further 40,000 rands into it but it all seem to be going down the drain.
i prayed to GOD and told him my plans and expectations and also asked for blessings with the promise to give back to the society and less fortunate if everything works out the way i planned but i think GOD neglected me.
God did not fail u my friend u fail ur self

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Has Failed Me by femidejulius(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2017
You have not really understand the concept of God my friend. Else, you will know that He never fails.

Our problem is Africa is that from birth we have been misinformed about the concept of God by our clergy.

To set up a business requires much more than merely handling it to God. To excel requires completely understanding businesses and that particular business you are in to. You should also understand that new businesses generally require more money to be firm and more time to start yielding profits. You yourself have to be disciplined. You cannot seriously believe you will start" making profits immediately you start business.

Let me give you a illustration with God's design. When you plant a mango, you have to ensure it is well protected from pests and other destructive elements, u have to water it during the dry season. You have to clear the weeds around it etc etc. If you can be patient enough, it most likely will become a big tree that produces thousands of mangoes yearly. The God factor is only to ensure that after you might have done everything, God will help you with things beyond your own control. For instance, if you have been doing everything, you do not fall terminally ill so you will not be able to attend to your plant. A wildfire don't start somewhere close to your farm and destroy your crop. Things like that.

When you are down, just remember that you have been down before. Remember that time in your life when it seems you have reached your end and how you got out of it. Your business may even fail totally but your next endeavour may bring you unprecedented achievements. That itself is God working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2017
can you kindly tell me how i failed myself sir,i did everything within my powers to made it a success
Jesse01:
Re: God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2017
its not a joke bro .i feel pain
eph12:
LOL
Re: God Has Failed Me by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2017
martinfischer:
can you kindly tell me how i failed myself sir,i did everything within my powers to made it a success
lol you wanted to be the boss of ur own, u decided to committe everything to God and hope 4 d best, even thou, d business is not bringing profit, u should have venture to another businesses, since dis current one is not ur calling or dose not favour u.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Has Failed Me by Chujor1634(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Jesse01:
lol you wanted to be the boss of ur own, u decided to committe everything to God and hope 4 d best, even thou, d business is not bringing profit, u should have venture to another businesses, since dis current one is not ur calling or dose not favour u.

I tot u will give a better ans....but u didn't.

1 Like

Re: God Has Failed Me by elantraceey(f): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Whether you believe in God or not it won't stop you from experiencing challenges and set backs as you aim to climb upwards, Just pick yourself up, rrstrategise and start again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Failed Me by Chujor1634(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Maybe that's not the business God wants you to do, a times we need direction from God, but it does appear that we just use our instincts to do things, thinking probably that's God's voice...

Maybe that's not what he wants you to do, or maybe it's not yet time for the breakthrough u need from the business to come forth, so a little patience will help, u have to be resilient and resolute, by that I mean don't give up like that...to the point of making such a statement about God, knowing fully well, his ways are not like ours..

I feel for u seriously, but please it shouldn't get to the point of saying such a thing about him...

God doesn't need us for anything, but we need him for everything.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: God Has Failed Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Chujor1634:

I tot u will give a better ans....but u didn't.
lol d guy put all his trust in God instead of him to ask himself dis simple questions ,y is my business not growing, while is it not bringing out profit, despite I have work hard to make it grow, from d write up d guy lack managemental skill, 4 dis businesses, even wen things are nothing working out he's still hoping 4 God to perform help 4 him.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Has Failed Me by spongeisback: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2017
If he had done well you would've attributed his success to god.
Jesse01:

3 Likes

Re: God Has Failed Me by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2017
spongeisback:
If he had done well you would've attributed his success to god.
do u know if am a Atheist? and I don't believe in God.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Has Failed Me by eph12(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2017
martinfischer:
its not a joke bro .i feel pain
You're destined to face challenges even as a Christian so it's not strange.

What are the things that made your business fail?

1 Like

Re: God Has Failed Me by spongeisback: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2017
OP in life disappointment happen. having a good financial backing and knowledge of the business doesn't mean you will succeed. My advice stop believing in any god for anything, believe in yourself. Start afresh if you can this time with a lower amount and more zeal. There is no God but you.
Re: God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2017
thankyou
elantraceey:
Whether you believe in God or not it won't stop you from experiencing challenges and set backs as you aim to climb upwards, Just pick yourself up, rrstrategise and start again.
Re: God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2017
thanks so much for this advice
spongeisback:
OP in life disappointment happen. having a good financial backing and knowledge of the business doesn't mean you will succeed. My advice stop believing in any god for anything, believe in yourself. Start afresh if you can this time with a lower amount and more zeal. There is no God but you.
Re: God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2017
thanks for the advice.i will try but this time something else,i am a hustler and will keep on hustling
Chujor1634:
Maybe that's not the business God wants you to do, a times we need direction from God, but it does appear that we just use our instincts to do things, thinking probably that's God's voice...

Maybe that's not what he wants you to do, or maybe it's not yet time for the breakthrough u need from the business to come forth, so a little patience will help, u have to be resilient and resolute, by that I mean don't give up like that...to the point of making such a statement about God, knowing fully well, his ways are not like ours..

I feel for u seriously, but please it shouldn't get to the point of saying such a thing about him...

God doesn't need us for anything, but we need him for everything.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: God Has Failed Me by Lekmusic: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2017
martinfischer:
GOODMORNING NAIRALANDERS

Hello there..

He didn't fail you. It's against his nature. You will get to realize this in retrospect. There was a woman I heard of who said she hates God because she lost her house. There are many ways to lose your house; bad decisions.

There are many ways to fail in business. You didn't share details of specific things that happened. I have run 3 business within a pace of 8 yrs. None of them turned out the way I wanted. I ended up losing but I realized each one was a set up for the next as I used lessons garnered to improve my approach. 

Strategy is the most important. A man can only plan, only God can direct his steps. Read the book of Joshua starting from Chp 8 and other books where God directed the conquering of territories. He gave strategies they were to use, ambush, siege, patience etc. Also remember Elisha helped informed the King of Isreal in multiple cases the strategies of the enemy.

Timing, product development, customer relationship, employee etc..you need plenty of instructions on these. You can't do this by your understanding alone. Don't worry about those that do it without God's input. God sets aside his own to use to line up according to his will. Succeeding in business is like conquering a territory, you have principalities to fight with. You can't know other people's minds, what competitors are really doing etc. So many moving parts that you can't control

Have you noticed that a solid revelation takes years to unravel. When God gives you the strategy, you can spend 30 years still unwrapping it
"...If I won't open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing".
That is just a blessing. A translation said the floodgates of heaven.

You have to seek for a strategy to make it right by praying earnestly. It will come to your heart when praying. Get a pen ready. It might not come at once. Be patient in your prayer. And research your market very well..its really based on the knowledge you have that God sometimes work with..Infact if you can reach me, I have further things I can say that can help you. 

Good luck

1 Like

Re: God Has Failed Me by 0temAtum: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
God doesn't pass or fail anyone, the gods do. You have committed yourself into the hand of Yahweh, one of the gods and he has failed you. You should have depended on yourself to achieve whatever you want in life, rather than committing yourself into the hand of a god to rule your life for you. Do you know that the gods of religion were actually making jest of you anytime you call on any of them to help you?
Otem Erectus 226:15-17:

Otem Erectus 226:15-17

15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this.
Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.

Lesson: Never put your trust in the gods, work hard and WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Failed Me by terrezo2002(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
when you win, you praise Him and when you lose, you still praise Him. That's faith.

Job was very wealthy, but he lost all his wealth suddenly including his children. Instead of blaiming
God, be gave praise
He said
“Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
And naked shall I return there.
The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away;
Blessed be the name of the Lord. Job 1:21
Re: God Has Failed Me by hopefulLandlord: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
I want people to be clear on what they mean when they say "GOD", we should start making clear what "GOD" we are referring to

OP if its Yahweh, then its no surprise he failed you as Yahweh is imaginary and only exists on the pages of books just like Superman, Spiderman etc

2 Likes

Re: God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
thanks for your comment/advice, you can reach me on martinfischerofficial@gmail.com
Lekmusic:

Hello there..

He didn't fail you. It's against his nature. You will get to realize this in retrospect. There was a woman I heard of who said she hates God because she lost her house. There are many ways to lose your house; bad decisions.

There are many ways to fail in business. You didn't share details of specific things that happened. I have run 3 business within a pace of 8 yrs. None of them turned out the way I wanted. I ended up losing but I realized each one was a set up for the next as I used lessons garnered to improve my approach. 

Strategy is the most important. A man can only plan, only God can direct his steps. Read the book of Joshua starting from Chp 8 and other books where God directed the conquering of territories. He gave strategies they were to use, ambush, siege, patience etc. Also remember Elisha helped informed the King of Isreal in multiple cases the strategies of the enemy.

Timing, product development, customer relationship, employee etc..you need plenty of instructions on these. You can't do this by your understanding alone. Don't worry about those that do it without God's input. God sets aside his own to use to line up according to his will. Succeeding in business is like conquering a territory, you have principalities to fight with. You can't know other people's minds, what competitors are really doing etc. So many moving parts that you can't control

Have you noticed that a solid revelation takes years to unravel. When God gives you the strategy, you can spend 30 years still unwrapping it
"...If I won't open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing".
That is just a blessing. A translation said the floodgates of heaven.

You have to seek for a strategy to make it right by praying earnestly. It will come to your heart when praying. Get a pen ready. It might not come at once. Be patient in your prayer. And research your market very well..its really based on the knowledge you have that God sometimes work with..Infact if you can reach me, I have further things I can say that can help you. 

Good luck
Re: God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
i mean GOD ,the one that created the heaven and the earth
hopefulLandlord:
I want people to be clear on what they mean when they say "GOD", we should start making clear what "GOD" we are referring to

OP if its Yahweh, then its no surprise he failed you as Yahweh is imaginary and only exists on the pages of books just like Superman, Spiderman etc
Re: God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
thanks
terrezo2002:
when you win, you praise Him and when you lose, you still praise Him. That's faith.

Job was very wealthy, but he lost all his wealth suddenly including his children. Instead of blaiming
God, be gave praise
He said
“Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
And naked shall I return there.
The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away;
Blessed be the name of the Lord. Job 1:21

Re: God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
thanks alot for your comment
spongeisback:
Re: God Has Failed Me by hopefulLandlord: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
martinfischer:
i mean GOD ,the one that created the heaven and the earth

There are MANY various Gods being worshipped the world over who's adherents claimed created heaven and earth, you need to be specific
Re: God Has Failed Me by martinfischer: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
i mean GOD that christians worship all over the world,jehovah
hopefulLandlord:

There are MANY various Gods being worshipped the world over who's adherents claimed created heaven and earth, you need to be specific
Re: God Has Failed Me by 0temAtum: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
martinfischer:
OP, what is your alternate moniker on nairaland before you created this one today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Failed Me by hopefulLandlord: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
martinfischer:

Okay, see? being specific is not that hard wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Catholic Bible Exceeded Other Bibles With Seven Books? / Question For All True Christians / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Calculates Date Of Rapture With ‘Almighty Formular'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.