Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

A Football Prediction App Developer Needed!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Football Prediction App Developer Needed!!! (735 Views)

Is It Copyright Infringement To Blog About A Football Club? / How Can I Create Football Prediction Table In Wordpress? / How To Start A Football Club Blog For Your Favorite Club In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Football Prediction App Developer Needed!!! by realpoacher(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2017
I have a set of parameters fully developed by me that determines the outcome a match which I have been test running for over a year now with 60% - 80% success rate.

It is based solely on statistics. The only drawback is that I will have to analyze manually tones of matches daily/weekly in order to select games that meet those parameters.

This is not an easy thing to do.

Therefore I intend to code it into a mobile app which will scan daily match fixtures with feeds from flashscore.com {it has to be from flashscore.com as my parameters are taken from there}.

I went in search of a mobile app developer on Fiverr but the fees quoted on their profiles for such an app is too high for me.

Please I will need help from anyone here who could either design this app(as an app developer) or Fund it(as a partner).

If there are any recommendations or referrals, I am happy to hear it.

Thanks
Re: A Football Prediction App Developer Needed!!! by babayug: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
realpoacher:
I have a set of parameters fully developed by me that determines the outcome a match which I have been test running for over a year now with 60% - 80% success rate.

It is based solely on statistics. The only drawback is that I will have to analyze manually tones of matches daily/weekly in order to select games that meet those parameters.

Therefore I intend to code it into a mobile app which will scan daily match fixtures with feeds from flashscore.com {it has to be from flashscore.com as my parameters are taken from there}.

I went in search of a mobile app developer on Fiverr but the fees quoted on their profiles for such an app is too high for me.

Please I will need help from anyone here who could either design this app(as an app developer) or Fund it(as a partner).

Thanks

Good evening bro, I can help build this as a web app, it will also have an API that can be used to create a mobile app later
Re: A Football Prediction App Developer Needed!!! by realpoacher(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2017
babayug:

Good evening bro, I can help build this as a web app, it will also have an API that can be used to create a mobile app later

Hmmmm, are you saying that my indicators or parameters will work on the Web App correctly?

Besides I believe that my parameters/indicators are a bit complex, so if you are really sure that you can do this then let's give it a try.
Re: A Football Prediction App Developer Needed!!! by bassdow: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
realpoacher:

Thanks

Hi
Kindly get in touch with any of us at BaConSol and am sure we would bring your idea into a reality.
Give us a trial and you would be sure you did.

Contact details in my signature.
Re: A Football Prediction App Developer Needed!!! by realpoacher(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
bassdow:

Hi
Kindly get in touch with any of us at BaConSol and am sure we would bring your idea into a reality.
Give us a trial and you would be sure you did.

Contact details in my signature.

OK nice one

But what I need is a Partner either as a developer or a Financial Sponsor.

Then we would have a non-disclosure agreement in order to benefit from royalties or subscriptions accrued from usage in the market.
Re: A Football Prediction App Developer Needed!!! by babayug: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
realpoacher:

Hmmmm, are you saying that my indicators or parameters will work on the Web App correctly?

Besides I believe that my parameters/indicators are a bit complex, so if you are really sure that you can do this then let's give it a try.

Yes, it will...can you send me a little bit info here -> mrsirheady@gmail.com ?
Re: A Football Prediction App Developer Needed!!! by realpoacher(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
babayug:

Yes, it will...can you send me a little bit info here -> mrsirheady@gmail.com ?

Before that is done we might have to go into a non-disclosure agreement.

After that I will prefer we communicate on phone calls and whatsapp messages. It's faster that way.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Verified Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale..{over Six Month App / An Active Facebook Page Of Over 160k Likes For Sale / Haematologist Jobs In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.