Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Contact Us For Your Soya Bean, Maize, and Yam flour Supply - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Contact Us For Your Soya Bean, Maize, and Yam flour Supply (481 Views)

Elubo(yam Flour) In Large Quality / We Design And Print All Nylon Type ( Bread, Yam Flour, Paint,toilet Roll E.t.c) / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Soya Bean, Maize, and Yam flour Supply by nbolaji(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Are you in need of clean dried premium cereals and beans?

Contact us today

@Ranumo ventures

Whatsapp/call
@ 08061672099
Re: Contact Us For Your Soya Bean, Maize, and Yam flour Supply by Musyus(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Where is your location? Please chat with me on whatsapp on 08039652956
Re: Contact Us For Your Soya Bean, Maize, and Yam flour Supply by odimbannamdi(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2020
nbolaji:
Are you in need of clean dried premium cereals and beans?

Contact us today

@Ranumo ventures

Whatsapp/call
@ 08061672099

Hi Bolaji,

This is Nnamdi, from the clearance thread. I saw your two mentions regarding the moccassin shoe i put up sale. I am careful not to respond to your enquiry on the thread because a friend that frequents there is also interested in it, but he has not been forthcoming. So, i am willing to sell to you if you are interested, your size is a 43 and you are okay with my price.

I sent you a message on Whatsapp.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Layers For Sale / Science Experts Please Explain !!! / How Can I Start A Fish Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.