Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

On-going! Plant Technician Internship Program (nigerians) At Procter And Gamble - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / On-going! Plant Technician Internship Program (nigerians) At Procter And Gamble (788 Views)

Recruitment For Graduate Interns At Procter And Gamble, October 2018 / Procter And Gamble Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment, February 201 / Are These Procter And Gamble Salaries Accurate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On-going! Plant Technician Internship Program (nigerians) At Procter And Gamble by careercoded(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hurry and Apply For P&G Plant Technician Internships: The P&G plant technician internship program provides the student with training and valuable work experience.

The successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan. Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability. The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full-time employment with P&G in the short and long run.

Job ID
MFG00005567

Locations
Nigeria, Oyo, Ibadan.

What does P&G Offer? Qualifications, and how to Apply now - click here https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobapply.ftl?job=MFG00005567&lang=en

See also Lagos state post-graduate scholarship 2017/2018, click here http://www.careercoded.com/2017/10/lagos-state-postgraduate-scholarship.html

Re: On-going! Plant Technician Internship Program (nigerians) At Procter And Gamble by belovedsamex(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
I got an invitation for aptitude test for this internship at P n G, but they said candidates must be 2017 graduates. I finished 2016, can I go for the test...this will be the second time they are inviting me for the test.
Re: On-going! Plant Technician Internship Program (nigerians) At Procter And Gamble by aydi(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
De there de ask,no go for ur test o,de there
Re: On-going! Plant Technician Internship Program (nigerians) At Procter And Gamble by belovedsamex(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2017
OK
Re: On-going! Plant Technician Internship Program (nigerians) At Procter And Gamble by careercoded(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
yes you can

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Supervisor Needed At Adexen Recruitment Agency / Urgent Vacancies!! / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.