Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings (1129 Views)

We are manufacturers & suppliers of PPR and Kelox pipes get yours now! / ELECTRICAL(CONDUIT&FITTINGS),CCTV, AUDIO SYSTEM, VIDEO DOORBELL & ELECTRIC FENCE / Turkish PPR Pipes And Fittings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
I HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST PPR PIPES IN NIGERIA MEETING THE BEST OF EUROPEAN STANDARDS. A FULLY STOCKED WAREHOUSE READY FOR DELIVERY TO ANY PART OF LAGOS AND SURROUNDING STATES. KINDLY CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DISCUSSIONS ON 09071428328 OR consultscholars@yahoo.com I AND MY COMPANY ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET WITH YOU AT YOUR OFFICE OR PROJECT SITE TO SHOW YOU SAMPLES OF OUR PRODUCTS.
#PROJECTMANAGERS
#BUILDING CONTRACTORS
#CONSULTANTS
#ARCHITECTS
#M AND E ENGINEERS
#YOU
REGARDS!

CALL 08089570983 NOW!!!

1 Share

Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
The best of the best
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Prices have been cut down to unbelievably cheap price. We are literally selling quality European (Turkey) pipes at China rate place your bulk order now
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2017
keep calling in to make youe orders
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by lorhema(f): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Please can you show pictures of your flexible connectors here? Thank you.
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
lorhema:
@lorhema we don't stock flexible connectors. I have pipes in different makes Ie regular PPR, Aluminum foil within the PPR called oxyplus, Glass fibre within the PPR called composite we have all these in stock. And fittings too elbows, sockets, valves, end caps, adaptors, male and female elbows etc and my prices are unbeatable. Quality is affordable
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2018
lorhema:
@lorhema do you have need for ppr pipes and fittings? we can supply at your request
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
good feed back so far. keep them coming
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks so far. I also have big sized PPR pipes. 63,75,90,110mm and their corresponding fittings
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
still supplying
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2018
Nice! keep the calls coming
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
thanks guys for calling keep the calls coming
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Thanks all. More calls
Re: Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2019
We are ready to supply you

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: 3 B/room Flats @ Vintage Estate,sangotedo(with Pictures) / Water Tank. Capacity:2000l 4 (48k) Neg @ Rumuodumaya,ph Call 08137844500 / A Block Of 4 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.