Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Uber Drivers And The Dilemma Of A Low Rating Rider - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Drivers And The Dilemma Of A Low Rating Rider (580 Views)

My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job / Moove Is Impounding Uber Drivers’ Cars In Nigeria / Uber Drivers May Go On Strike In Lagos On Monday Over VIO Clampdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Drivers And The Dilemma Of A Low Rating Rider by holluswagga(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
I just got on uber platform some weeks ago, and here are some of the things I notice about riders rating their drivers with a one star or less than (5) star ratings. Most most riders as a result of bad day in office just get irritated with drivers for no reason ,complaining about this and that, at the end of the ride as a result of their emotional inclination at that moment just use spur of the moment to give the driver a low rating. Most riders don't know that the more you rate a driver low ,you are invariable making drivers lose their job bcus uber will deactivate the driver in the long run. Sometimes riders get unnecessarily controlling driver move faster, take this route , why are u slow like this. By riders doing this you are piling pressure on the driver. Lastly riders should take it easy with uber drivers because it not easy to drive for hours and at the end riders rate u low. And uber I think should do away with this rating method. Help push this to the front page so riders learn abeg. Lalastica mynd44 Seun please do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Drivers And The Dilemma Of A Low Rating Rider by swazpedro(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Uber Drivers And The Dilemma Of A Low Rating Rider by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Good article. ...

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature..
Re: Uber Drivers And The Dilemma Of A Low Rating Rider by ClitoPen: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
post=62435076:
Good article. ...

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature..
Re: Uber Drivers And The Dilemma Of A Low Rating Rider by Romeo3(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Cheat Death Following Ghastly Accident In Awka Ibom. Photos / Plane Makes U-turn For Carrying Wrong Passenger / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.