Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company (754 Views)

Vacant Job For Admin/customer Service Executive In A Reputable Company / Job For Sales ICT Executive In A Renowned ICT Company / Vacancy For Call Centre Executive In A Reputable Internet Service Provider (ISP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by kweenkong(f): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sales Executive

A Real Estate company is in search of confident ,goal oriented individuals to form part of their Sales Team to drive its business unit.

Responsibilities
Access business growth opportunities with new and existing customer.
Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets .
Develop sales strategies .
Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships.
Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
Prepare presentation and proposals.

Requirements

Minimum of OND in any background
Not more than 28yrs old
Proximity to Ikeja is an advantage
Related experience is also an added advantage

Competencies Required

Oral and Written communication
Presentation skills

Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: realestateallsevenh@gmail.com
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by kweenkong(f): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
An Experienced driver is urgently needed for immediate employment in Allseven Real Estate Investment Limited
The ideal candidate must be honest, diligent, have a valid driver's licence, LASDRI, and have a good knowledge of Lagos roads and must reside within Ikeja, Oregun , Agege & it's environs.

Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2017

Interested persons should forward CV to - realestateallsevenh@gmail.com
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by kweenkong(f): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2017
buzz
buzz
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by kweenkong(f): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Thank you to all that have sent in there CVs , however, we are only keen on recruiting OND holders . BSc/ HND graduates will not be considered at all.

Do have a nice day .
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by kweenkong(f): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2017
kweenkong:
Sales Executive

A Real Estate company is in search of confident ,goal oriented individuals to form part of their Sales Team to drive its business unit.

Responsibilities
Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships.
Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.

Requirements

Not more than 28yrs old

Competencies Required

Presentation skills

Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: realestateallsevenh@gmail.com

The advert is still ongoing as the closing date for the position is 1st December 2017. KINDLY NOTE THAT THE QUALIFICATION REQUIRED IN OND. Thank you
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2017
A qualified female who can handle a business center currently needed at Molete Ibadan, Oyo state. Call message or whatsApp 09033-1041-34 if you are interested.
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by kweenkong(f): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
buzz buzz
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by Kufie(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
kweenkong:

The advert is still ongoing as the closing date for the position is 1st December 2017. KINDLY NOTE THAT THE QUALIFICATION REQUIRED IN OND. Thank you

I dont have a degree. Can I apply?
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by kweenkong(f): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Kufie:

I dont have a degree. Can I apply?

What qualifications do you have? send me a mail and mention me on this thread for me to know you have sent it.
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by Kufie(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2017
kweenkong:

What qualifications do you have? send me a mail and mention me on this thread for me to know you have sent it.

can I have your email address via text in the number on my signature please?
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by kweenkong(f): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Kufie:

can I have your email address via text in the number on my signature please?

Send a mail to that email address on the body of the thread.
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by kweenkong(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2017
kweenkong:

12 SLOTS AVAILABLE ,
Re: Sales Executive In A Real Estate Company by kweenkong(f): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Sales Executive

Responsibilities

Requirements

Not more than 28yrs old

Renumeration
Salary and Commission based

Competencies Required

Presentation skills

Application Closing Date
1st December, 2017

How to Apply

(1) (Reply)

Amityhills Schools Now Hiring / Interview!!!!! / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.