Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Sophy Baileys Chocolate Cake - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sophy Baileys Chocolate Cake (1077 Views)

The Drink That Makes The Difference, Purchase All Your Baileys @htsplus.ng / Diageo Sells Two Billionth Bottle Of Baileys, 45 Years After The Brand’s Launch / Diageo Releases Dairy-free Baileys Made From Almond Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophy Baileys Chocolate Cake by Sophyfoodblog: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Recipe
250ml of baileys drink
125ml of soybean oil
250 grams of flour
250 gram of sugar
83ml of cocoa powder
1 tablespoon of baking powder
Half table spoon of butterscotch flavour
2 large eggs

Method
Mix your sugar and eggs in a hand mixer.
After mixing sugar and eggs for 3mins,add in oil and flavor and mix for about 3-4mins again.
Add in baileys drink and mix together for 3mins.
Then add in flour,cocoa powder and baking powder.
Mix everything well with your hand mixer for about 5mins.
Then pour in mixture to your already oiled pan(s) or cupcakes papers.

Preparation and cooking time is about an hour and a half but if you are really fast with preparation, it takes about an hour.

Makes a 6 inches cake or 18 cupcakes.

Note: Do not forget to oil your pan like I forgot to because I was excited about creating this awesome new recipe. Your cake might end up breaking apart when lifting it out of the pan if you forget to oil the pan like mine did. (Lol).

http://sophyfoodblog.com/sophy-baileys-chocolate-cake/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sophy Baileys Chocolate Cake by delishpot: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Makes plenty sense o.
Re: Sophy Baileys Chocolate Cake by iamJ(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
I love a woman that bakes kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sophy Baileys Chocolate Cake by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Will that cake intoxicate? Plus can you do the Hennessey?
Re: Sophy Baileys Chocolate Cake by Tamarapetty(f): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Sophy Baileys Chocolate Cake by Sophyfoodblog: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:
Will that cake intoxicate? Plus can you do the Hennessey?

We can actually do the one with Hennessey. It won't intoxicate.. Just a few quantity though

(1) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Green Tea / How To Make Unique Stew With Prawns, Chicken And Bell Peppers / Ewedu Wey Dey Burst Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.