Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? (970 Views)

Can Affiliate Marketing Be The Ultimate Employer Of Unemployed Nigerian Youths? / Stop Carrying Your Phone About..Start Using The Passion Lazy Phone Holder / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by charismaticdave(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lots of youths, I have come in contact with are either into Yahoo Yahoo or are into Betting.

I am not one to say it's either right or wrong but these things come at a price. The ability to become very lazy. Yes, very very lazy.

It doesn't allow the brain to be productive and function to the maximum of our abilities.

When we are always seeing fraud being celebrated in this country and the innocent and down to earth ones are being trodden because they believed in their handwork.

We have all been brainwashed by the society that the best money is fast money and those patiently trying to amass this wealth are fools.

When are we all going to wake from our slumbers and take our future seriously.

The man you will become in 10 years time is the product of the efforts you put in now.

Let's wise up
Re: Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Blame it on our government bro..
charismaticdave:
Lots of youths, I have come in contact with are either into Yahoo Yahoo or are into Betting.

I am not one to say it's either right or wrong but these things come at a price. The ability to become very lazy. Yes, very very lazy.

It doesn't allow the brain to be productive and function to the maximum of our abilities.

When we are always seeing fraud being celebrated in this country and the innocent and down to earth ones are being trodden because they believed in their handwork.

We have all been brainwashed by the society that the best money is fast money and those patiently trying to amass this wealth are fools.

When are we all going to wake from our slumbers and take our future seriously.

The man you will become in 10 years time is the product of the efforts you put in now.

Let's wise up
Re: Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by marshalldgreat(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by youngking22(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
They say education is the key, we go school collect the key only for us to find out them don change the padlock, u cum here day preach laziness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by omoikea(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
You call it Laziness while others call it selective participation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by charismaticdave(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2017
burticious:
Blame it on our government bro..

Everything is not all on the government.

What do you have that can make use of
Re: Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by charismaticdave(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2017
youngking22:
They say education is the key, we go school collect the key only for us to find out them don change the padlock, u cum here day preach laziness

Selective education is not the key.
Re: Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2017
That's mumu question bro.. We are on a country where you will work like crazy but will have nothing or little to show for it.. Hard work don't pay here.. Unlike else where we you earn money according to how far you can work.. Country of Baboon dey work monkey dey shop.. My brother graduated with first class for years.. Still no good job.. See this life is too short to live a wretched life all through.. You die in poverty? You die for nothing and your family will continue... Go to airport and see how many people dey comot this country daily.. And I'm sure if you are offered an opportunity of that.. You will sure take it sharply... So my brother do all you can to survive in this country.. Just dont kill and don't Thief.. Nobody òwe you anything in this life..
charismaticdave:

Everything is not all on the government.

What do you have that can make use of
Re: Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by charismaticdave(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
burticious:
That's mumu question bro.. We are on a country where you will work like crazy but will have nothing or little to show for it.. Hard work don't pay here.. Unlike else where we you earn money according to how far you can work.. Country of Baboon dey work monkey dey shop.. My brother graduated with first class for years.. Still no good job.. See this life is too short to live a wretched life all through.. You die in poverty? You die for nothing and your family will continue... Go to airport and see how many people dey comot this country daily.. And I'm sure if you are offered an opportunity of that.. You will sure take it sharply... So my brother do all you can to survive in this country.. Just dont kill and don't Thief.. Nobody òwe you anything in this life..

I would never take that chance to go out of this country just to hustle.

Given the same opportunity here, I know what can be achieved
Re: Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Goodluck
charismaticdave:

I would never take that chance to go out of this country just to hustle.

Given the same opportunity here, I know what can be achieved
Re: Nigerian Youths. Why Are You Lazy? by charismaticdave(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
burticious:
Goodluck

Same here.

Go work for oyinbo

(1) (Reply)

Missing Goods / Attitude, Workplace Productivity And Personal Effectiveness / Daily Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.