Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

The World Of Beauty: SERENITY - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The World Of Beauty: SERENITY (426 Views)

Bachelors Grove Cemetery: A History Of Hauntings And Serenity / Glimpses Of Beauty: A Poem By Okim Otu. / Agony Of Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Of Beauty: SERENITY by Dlaw2017(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
[b][/b] MORNING RISE Thy kingdom is everlasting If you wouldn't mind... It is beyond the wise of human If you wouldn't mind... Would have been more visible If only many could see it... From the north you shine If they hadn't sealed their heart... Few sitted to watch it rise If they had be more patient... I unfurled the wings of my heart If only you hadn't risen from north... I see you now in my great majesty If only your ray isn't heartwarming... I feel love in your presence If you'd overshadow me with love I know your name is beauty If you hadn't cuddled me with love...
Read more love poems, articles and edutainment here:www.acrossvarsities.com

(1) (Reply)

The Mindset Of Simplicity / The Wish Of All Slaves. A Story Of Will And Might / No Matter How Bad The Land Is, There Is Good In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.