Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Snail Bizness Training Online Wat's App - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Snail Bizness Training Online Wat's App (879 Views)

JUMBO SNAIL @ #600 / Fresh Snail And Original Fresh Palmwine For Events / Snail & Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snail Bizness Training Online Wat's App by johnsonwaxx(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
BiG JoE:

Agroprenuer is taking lead in Nigeria now... If you are not farming.. You are sitting on a long thing.. I want to train 100 persons who are passionate about snail farming, I will teach you how to do start farming at the comfort of your back yard, as low as #15,000 naira you can start up a business that can yield you over 3Millon naira or thereabout in 1year. This is not Magical , it can only come through hard work. Snails has very demand in the market today and it's very profitable. This is because of the volume of eggs it lays at once. Each can lay about 300 to 500 eggs in a year, Therefore, if you start a farm with about 1000 snails, in one year you would be getting about 300,000 to 500,000 snails going by the number of eggs they produce. Then if you sell each snail at 20naira ,you would smile to the bank; but the fact is that snail is as expensive as what I dont know in the market.
Training is #1500 plus a free ebook
Join our WhatsApp group to learn more:

Things we will be learning at the training

1. Effective construction of snail pens
2. Selection of breed stock
3. How to totally eliminate termites from the pen
4. Feeding of snails
5.Daily management of snails.
6. Production of snail concentrate
7. Some snail disease management
8. Profitability of snails etc.
9. Care and management of snail eggs.
10. Care and management of baby snails.

All these plus+ free classic snail EBOOK for just #1500 naira...Call/What's App: +2349071504675....

Follow this link to join the SNAIL PRESENTATION GROUP WhatsApp group: https:///8xeOo1nxt4FG3Jk2FNkkjb

(1) (Reply)

ZTE MF283+ LTE/4G Wireless Wi Fi Router Hotspot 100 Mbps Lagos Antenna / I n mi k / Shisha Pen, Vapes And Juuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.