Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Jumu'ah Reminder -5 Things You Should Always Do Before Jumat Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jumu'ah Reminder -5 Things You Should Always Do Before Jumat Prayer (939 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Video Of Imam Of Mecca Burst Out In Tears, As Grand Mosque Is Empty For Jumat / Is Blocking The Federal Roads On Fridays For Jumat Prayer Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumu'ah Reminder -5 Things You Should Always Do Before Jumat Prayer by Slimbideb: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Have you forgotten how to go to Jumu'ah the right way? Let me remind you about the five things you should ALWAYS do as a Muslim to catch the feeling that makes you thank God it's Friday the Islamic way.

1 Cut your nails . One of the rituals of attending Jumu'ah service is cutting your nails in obedience to the Sunah (ways) of prophet Muhammad (SAW) We don't go to Jumu'ah with fingernails that look like a fork. So neatly cut your finger and toe nails.
2 Performing ghusl. This is very important on Fridays before we set out for Jumuah. Ghusl is a ritual bath done to purify our body. It is the same Ghusl we take for Janabah. The prophet said, " O gathering of Muslims, Allah has made this day an eid for you, so make ghusl and use the miswak. "
3 Beautifying one's self . Friday is a festive day for Muslim according to prophet Muhammad, so you are expected to go to mosque wearing your best dress. It is not only improper to wear your workshop clothes to the mosque, it is also unwise to purify your body by performing Ghusl and then wear a dirty dress to the house of Allah. If you will be going to Jumu'ah from your workshop, take another clothes along.
4 Using the miswak : Islam is a religion that prioritises cleanliness and this is why brushing your mouth before you go for Jumuah is advised. In fact, the prophet used to brush his mouth with miswak five times daily before every prayer. So, brush your mouth and smile at the world on your way to Jumuah.
5 Using perfume : The use of perfume often makes us feel good about ourselves right? Good. Use perfume and go to Jumu'ah with that mindset. Feel good, be happy and swing into a festive mood. All these are permitted within the ambit of Islam. So feel free to enjoy your religion.
Once you do all these, set out for Jumuah and reap the rewards for observing jumat prayer.
Re: Jumu'ah Reminder -5 Things You Should Always Do Before Jumat Prayer by enilove(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2017
@op , cleanliness of the outside is not as important as the inside. Thieves , idolaters , prostitutes do wash their bodies and apply perfume but to Almighty God they are dirty and stinking people .

Matthew 15:9-20 KJV
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
[10] And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
[11] Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
[12] Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? [13] But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
[14] Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
[15] Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
[16] And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? [17] Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
[18] But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
[19] For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: [20] These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
Re: Jumu'ah Reminder -5 Things You Should Always Do Before Jumat Prayer by Slimbideb: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Man! do you still have any story to spew? This is juz a reminder for Muslims and not Savage like you.
Re: Jumu'ah Reminder -5 Things You Should Always Do Before Jumat Prayer by enilove(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Slimbideb:
Man! do you still have any story to spew?
This is juz a reminder for Muslims and not Savage like you.

Truth is bitter. Wash your inside . Do ablution for your characters. That is change .
Your character is more important to God than washing of mouth.

Islam is satanic. That is why it loves violence and shedding of innocent blood to spread the religion.
Look at all the wars they are involved in today , in Europe, China, Africa ,Asia etc. It even extends it violence to dogs.

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 540:
Sahin Bukhari
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.

Your religion compared women with dog.
Volume 1, Book 9, Number 493:
Bukhari
Narrated 'Aisha:

The things which annual prayer were mentioned before me (and those were): a dog, a donkey and a woman. I said, "You have compared us (women) to donkeys and dogs. By Allah! I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in (my) bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I disliked to sit and trouble the Prophet. So, I would slip away by the side of his feet."

Go to your Islam section to spread this satanic and barbaric religion.
Re: Jumu'ah Reminder -5 Things You Should Always Do Before Jumat Prayer by mujahid777(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
enilove:
@op , cleanliness of the outside is not as important as the inside. Thieves , idolaters , prostitutes do wash their bodies and apply perfume but to Almighty God they are dirty and stinking people .

Matthew 15:9-20 KJV
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
[10] And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
[11] Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
[12] Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? [13] But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
[14] Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
[15] Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
[16] And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? [17] Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
[18] But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
[19] For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: [20] These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

OK.
we've gotten your point: since cleanliness of the outside is more important than the inside,let us all look like mad men.

(1) (Reply)

Shoking: Details And What Killed Pastor's Wife As She Slumps And Die During Chur / The Benefits Of Fasting – Dr DK Olukoya / If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.