Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Do You React To 'only God Knows' During A Lost? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You React To 'only God Knows' During A Lost? (548 Views)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React / Who Knows? God Knows ! / End Time: Lesbian Pastors Get Married And Only God Knows (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React To 'only God Knows' During A Lost? by ekensi01: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2017
embarassed

It's a very sad thing to lost someone close to you, after the lost what people say is "Only God Knows Why".

To me I hate all the things, it's better to tell me that his or her time.

Share yours below
Re: How Do You React To 'only God Knows' During A Lost? by Nwodosis(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Noted, I will say your preferable to you when such befall you.
Re: How Do You React To 'only God Knows' During A Lost? by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2017
actually there are no words to console people who grieve the loss of a loved one. Sometimes people are at a loss about what to say in such a situation, so they just say whatever. dont blame them

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To 'only God Knows' During A Lost? by ekensi01: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Nwodosis:
Noted, I will say your preferable to you when such befall you.

(1) (Reply)

BUY Motorola – Moto C3G And Get An Indomie Superpack Promo / A Small Change Can Make A Big Difference. / Is Ikot Ekpene Safe For Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.